The Radial ToneBone LoopBone Effects Loop Switcher is a high-performance effects-loop switcher that enables the guitarist to insert, remove and combine pedals via two independent signal chains while eliminating the tone robbing problems associated with other switchers and the induced noise caused by true-bypass alternatives.
The Radial ToneBone LoopBone Effects Loop Switcher's design begins with Radial's award winning 100% discrete class-A buffer circuit for the very best audio fidelity and lowest noise. This is augmented with Drag Control a load correction circuit that allows the user to reintroduce the natural tone and feel of the guitar as if connected directly to a tube amplifier. To eliminate 'switch-on' noise, the Radial ToneBone Loopbone employs photocells that ramp-up and ramp-down the signal for smooth, pop-free performance, even when used with high-gain amplifiers.
Using the Radial ToneBone Loopbone is easy: plug in your pedals and switch on the loops. The two effects loops are wired in series to enable the first loop to be fed into the second. This enables the guitarist to combine effects to create complex signal paths or take noisy pedals out of the primary signal chain when not in use. For added control, the Radial ToneBone Loopbone is equipped with Slingshot, a remote control that can be used to simultaneously change channels on a guitar amp, turn on an effect, or activate another Slingshot equipped pedal like the Radial Headbone. Just imagine... one foot stomp and suddenly, your chorus, delay and overdrive are activated while your amp changes channel! Extras include a built-in power booster with 'set & forget' level control for soloing, plus a separately buffered tuner out for 'on-the-fly' adjustments.
Radial ToneBone LoopBone Effects Loop Switcher Features
- Two effects-loops plus SlingShot remote
- Class-A circuit for highest quality audio
- Drag control pickup load correction
- Adjustable power booster for soloing
- Master controller for pedalboard setup
- Lets you bring pedals in-out when you need them
- Remotely switch amps or effects with Slingshot
- Lets you drive long cables without noise
- Retains the natural tone of the instrument
- Compact design is jammed with features
- Keeps noisy pedals out of the chain until needed
- Turns your pedalboard into a pro-switcher
Radial ToneBone LoopBone Effects Loop Switcher Applications
- Using the Loopbone to control two loops - The Radial ToneBone Loopbone lets you incorporate older 'noise-prone' pedals into your signal chain and take them out when not needed. This also assures the best tone right to your amp for your clean sound. Each loop can be used individually or strung together in series.
- Combining extra pedals with the Loopbone - Connecting your guitar directly to a wah or fuzz retains the natural relationship between the pickup and pedal for a more desirable tone. The Radial ToneBone Loopbone then buffers the signal for longer cable runs to 15 meters (50') without noise.
- Using the Loopbone on bass - Use the Radial ToneBone Loopbone on bass to ensure the sound of your instrument is not compromised when passing through lesser quality buffers. The Radial ToneBone Loopbone's 100% discrete class-A buffering will deliver your full tone without affecting the bottom end.
Radial ToneBone LoopBone Effects Loop Switcher Specifications
- Circuit Type: 100% discrete class-A, hand inserted parts
- Dynamic Range: 122dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -111dBu
- Gain: 0dB
- Gain Boost On: +15dB Maximum
- Input Impedance: 22K to 500K-ohms
- Maximum Input: +7dbu
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.02%
- Output Impedance - 1/4" Output: 1k-Ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -111dB
- THD + N: 0.02%
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 6.9 x 4.25 x 2.1" (175 x 108 x 54mm)
- Weight: 2.35lb (1.06kg)
- Production: Made in Canada
- Power Supply: 15VDC 250mA, center pole positive
Radial ToneBone LoopBone Effects Loop Switcher Includes
- Radial ToneBone LoopBone Effects Loop Switcher
- User Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review