We can ship to virtually any address in the world with some restrictions listed below. Shipping costs depend on the options you choose, the size and weight of the item, and where the order is going. It's really not that complicated. To estimate shipping costs, place an item in your cart and simply fill out the address information area. Here you can play with different shipping options and preferences to see how the prices and delivery estimates change.
- Domestic: Orders inside the US lower 48 are shipped and insured via FedEx unless otherwise specified during check out. Tracking information will be provided via email and your online account once your order has been processed. Orders placed before 3PM EST will be shipped the same day unless otherwise noted on the product page. All orders placed after 3PM EST will be shipped the following business day unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- International: Orders outside the US lower 48 are shipped and insured via United States Postal Service Airmail Parcel Post unless otherwise specified during check out. Tracking information will be provided via email and your online account once your order has been processed. Orders placed before 12PM EST will be shipped the same day unless otherwise noted on the product page. All orders placed after 12PM EST will be shipped the following business day unless otherwise noted on the product page. Delivery times will vary based on your location.
- Undeliverable International Items: Some large and heavy items are not eligible for international shipping and we suggest that you check with us before placing your order if your item may fall into one of these categories: Speakers, PA Gear, Studio Furniture, Acoustic Treatment, Power Amplifiers, Racks & Cases, and Large Format Mixers.
- International Fees, Taxes, and Restrictions: Please keep in mind that your government or another entity in your country may impose a charge for custom and/or brokerage fees, duties and taxes on items received from the US. These charges do not originate from Front End Audio nor do we benefit from them in any way. You are responsible for payment of all custom and brokerage fees, duties and taxes that may be imposed when these goods are imported into your country. Since these fees will vary from country to country, we do not know what your fees will be and advise you to contact your local government customs office to determine the rate for the products you would like to purchase.
- International Currency Conversion Rate: International customers who are due a refund for any reason will refunded in the same method as your payment was received, except for wire transfers which is only eligible for store credit if money is due back for any reason. Front End Audio is not responsible for changes in the international conversion rate from the time you placed your order till the time you received your refund.
- International Shipping Rates: We do our very best to provide international customers with accurate shipping rates. From time to time shipping calculations may be off due to the changing cost structures of the carriers. If this occurs you will be contact immediately with notification of any shipping balance and/or options. We do not inflate our shipping charges... you are charged exactly what we pay!
- International Power Configurations: If applicable, all units are shipped with US power supply configurations unless otherwise specified in the listing. If you need an alternate power supply configuration you MUST contact us prior to placing your order to make arrangements or you will be sent a US configured power supply. Do not assume that we know your power requirements.
- International Returns & Exchanges: All international customers will be responsible for shipping both to and from Front End Audio regardless of reason for the return. However, ship back via standard shipping and provide us with your return shipping receipt and we will apply that amount as a store credit on your account. If you have questions regarding international shipping contact us before you make your purchase.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping is offered on most orders over $99 and valid only on shipments within the lower 48 states. This offer does not apply to APO/FPO and international addresses. Offer does not apply to Apple products. Large and heavy items such as Speakers, PA Gear, Studio Furniture, Acoustic Treatment, Power Amplifiers, Racks & Cases, and Large Format Mixers are typically not eligible for free shipping. Any items returned that received free shipping upon purchase will be refunded minus the actual cost of shipping.
- Oversized & Heavy Items: Oversized and heavy items may be subject to additional shipping charges due to restrictions on weight, size, freight costs and/or carrier surcharges. Our shipping system is unable to calculate shipping costs properly so we suggest you contact us for an accurate shipping quote prior to placing your order. If funds are due, your order will not be processed until all payments have been received. These items will be identified on the product pages.
- Special Order Items: Special order items are not typically in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer. Delivery times vary so we suggest contacting us before place the order. Special order items can not be cancelled once ordered.
Our return policy is simple. If you don't like your item for any reason, contact us within 30 days of receipt and we will authorize you a return authorization number no questions asked!
All returns must be authorized by us in advance and any unauthorized returns will be refused. Once issued a RA you have 5 business days to ship back the item or we have the option to refuse the return or adjust the restocking fee accordingly. All returns must come back as factory fresh in 100% new condition in its original unmarked packaging with all manuals, warranty cards, and gadgetry. This includes Free Accessories that we include with some products. If we have included a free accessory (or substitution of a free accessory) with your order, that must also be returned with the item(s) being returned, or the value of the accessory will be deducted from the refund or store credit. Adjustments or refusal will be made for any damages or missing items. We reserve the right to reject returns at our discretion. You will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred, even if shipping was not charged as a separate line item on your original invoice. Refunds are issued back to the original source of the purchase. This Return Policy does not apply to items listed in the "No Returns" list below. Therefore, please check your systems requirements and compatibility prior to purchase.
- No Returns List: Please be aware before placing your order that the following items cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason other than defective products in need of repair or replacement. These are all items that require research on your part to make sure sizes, colors and applications are correct in advance of ordering. Ineligible products include: Special Order Items, Discontinued Items, Software and Software Bundled Devices, PCI/PCIe Devices, Headphones (due to the inherent ick-factor), Racks & Furniture and Modified Gear.
- Restocking Fees: Assuming that the return criteria has been met and we accept the return, a 5% restocking fee will apply unless otherwise noted below. However, if you would like to exchange the item with an item of equal or greater value then a credit will be issued and the restocking fee waived.