Free Shipping On Qualified Orders over $99 in Lower 48 States
We can ship to virtually any address in the world with some restrictions listed below. Shipping costs depend on the options you choose, the size and weight of the item, and where the order is going. To estimate your shipping costs, place an item in your cart and simply fill out the address information area. Here you can play with different shipping options and preferences to see how the prices and delivery estimates change.
- Domestic: Orders inside the US lower 48 are shipped and insured via FedEx unless otherwise specified during check out. Tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your online account once your order has been shipped. Orders placed before 3PM EST will typically be shipped the same day unless otherwise noted on the product page. All orders placed after 3PM EST will be shipped the following business day unless otherwise noted on the product page. Domestic orders will be shipped signature required and cannot be left in an unsecured location unless you specify otherwise during checkout. If you ask us to not request a signature and/or to leave your package in a unsecured location (at door, by garage, side of the house, etc) then you accept all responsibility for loss and/or damage.
- International: Orders outside the US lower 48 are shipped and insured via United States Postal Service unless otherwise specified during check out. Tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your online account once your order has been shipped. Due to our agreement with US Customs all international orders must ship from our East Coast warehouse. Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared for shipment. Delivery times will vary based on your location so if you have a deadline please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Undeliverable International Items: Some large and heavy items are not eligible for international shipping so we suggest that you check with us before placing your order if your item may fall into one of these categories: Speakers, PA Gear, Studio Furniture, Acoustic Treatment, Power Amplifiers, Racks & Cases, and Large Format Mixers.
- International Fees, Taxes, and Restrictions: Please keep in mind that your government or another entity in your country may impose a charge for custom and/or brokerage fees, duties and taxes on items received from the US. These charges do not originate from Front End Audio nor do we benefit from them in any way. You are responsible for payment of all custom and brokerage fees, duties and taxes that may be imposed when these goods are imported into your country. Since these fees will vary from country to country, we do not know what your fees will be and advise you to contact your local government customs office to determine the rate for the products you would like to purchase.
- International Currency Conversion Rate: International customers who are due a refund for any reason will refunded in the same method as your payment was received, except for wire transfers which is only eligible for store credit if money is due back for any reason. Front End Audio is not responsible for changes in the international conversion rate from the time you placed your order till the time you received your refund.
- International Shipping Rates: We do our very best to provide international customers with accurate shipping rates. From time to time shipping calculations may be off due to the changing cost structures of the carriers. If this occurs you will be contact immediately with notification of any shipping balance and/or options. We do not inflate our shipping charges... you are charged exactly what we pay!
- International Power Configurations: If applicable, all units are shipped with US power supply configurations unless otherwise specified in the listing. If you need an alternate power supply configuration you MUST let us know prior to placing your order to make arrangements or you will be sent a US configured power supply. Do not assume that we know your power requirements. Front End Audio is not responsible for damage cause to equipment improperly powered and it is the customers responsibility to ensure the proper powering configuration prior to use.
- International Returns & Exchanges: All international customers will be responsible for shipping both to and from Front End Audio regardless of the reason.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping is offered on most orders over $99 and valid on deliveries made within the lower 48 states. This offer does not apply to APO/FPO and international addresses. Large and heavy items such as Speakers, PA Gear, Studio Furniture, Acoustic Treatment, Power Amplifiers, Racks & Cases, and Large Format Mixers are typically not eligible for free shipping.
- Oversized & Heavy Items: Oversized and heavy items may be subject to additional shipping charges due to restrictions on weight, size, freight costs and/or carrier surcharges. Our shipping system is unable to calculate shipping costs properly so we suggest you contact us for an accurate shipping quote prior to placing your order. If funds are due, your order will not be processed until all payments have been received.
- Special Order Items: Special order items are not typically in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer. Delivery times vary so we suggest contacting us before place the order. Special order items can not be cancelled once ordered.
Our return policy is simple. If you don't like your item for any reason, contact us within 30 days of receipt and we will give you a return authorization number no questions asked!
All returns must be authorized in advance so just email or give us a call. All returns must come back as factory fresh in 100% new condition in its original unmarked packaging with all manuals, warranty cards, and gadgetry. Adjustments or refusal may be made for any damages or missing items. You will be responsible for all shipping charges. If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund. Refunds are issued back to the original source of the purchase. This Return Policy does not apply to items listed in the "No Returns List" below so please check your systems requirements and compatibility prior to purchase.
- No Returns List: Please be aware before placing your order that there are some items cannot be returned for any reason. Ineligible items include:
- Special Order Items
- Discontinued Items
- Used Items
- Software - When purchasing electronic licenses or software it is your responsibility to make sure that your computer system meets and or exceed the required specification to install, run and operate the software. Electronic licenses and software are not returnable for any reason.
- Software Bundled Items - Items bundled with software or items that require software registration cannot be returned.
- Oversized and Overweight Items
- Headphones - due to the inherent ick-factor
- Modified Items