Free Shipping On Qualified Orders over $99 in Lower 48 States
We can ship to virtually any address in the world with some restrictions listed below. Shipping costs depend on the options you choose, the size and weight of the item, and where the order is going. To estimate your shipping costs, place an item in your cart and simply fill out the address information area. Here you can play with different shipping options and preferences to see how the prices and delivery estimates change.
- Domestic: Orders inside the US lower 48 are shipped and insured via FedEx unless otherwise specified during check out. Tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your online account once your order has been shipped. Orders placed before 3PM EST will typically be shipped the same day unless otherwise noted on the product page. All orders placed after 3PM EST will be shipped the following business day unless otherwise noted on the product page. Domestic orders will be shipped signature required and cannot be left in an unsecured location unless you specify otherwise during checkout. If you ask us to not request a signature and/or to leave your package in a unsecured location (at door, by garage, side of the house, etc) then you accept all responsibility for loss and/or damage.
- International: Orders outside the US lower 48 are shipped and insured via United States Postal Service unless otherwise specified during check out. Tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your online account once your order has been shipped. Due to our agreement with US Customs all international orders must ship from our East Coast warehouse. Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to be processed and prepared for shipment. Delivery times will vary based on your location so if you have a deadline please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Undeliverable International Items: Some large and heavy items are not eligible for international shipping so we suggest that you check with us before placing your order if your item may fall into one of these categories: Speakers, PA Gear, Studio Furniture, Acoustic Treatment, Power Amplifiers, Racks & Cases, and Large Format Mixers.
- International Warranties: Front End Audio is a US based company and all products we sell are supported with US warranties. If you are an international customer purchasing from the US your warranty may not be supported so please check with us prior to placing your order. Front End Audio always recommends that you purchase with your local dealer. This is the best and most direct way to deal with service issues or warranty repairs. In the case that this is not an option then you are responsible for shipping both to and from Front End Audio regardless of the reason.
- International Fees, Taxes, and Restrictions: Please keep in mind that your government or another entity in your country may impose a charge for custom and/or brokerage fees, duties and taxes on items received from the US. These charges do not originate from Front End Audio nor do we benefit from them in any way. You are responsible for payment of all custom and brokerage fees, duties and taxes that may be imposed when these goods are imported into your country. Since these fees will vary from country to country, we do not know what your fees will be and advise you to contact your local government customs office to determine the rate for the products you would like to purchase.
- International Currency Conversion Rate: International customers who are due a refund for any reason will refunded in the same method as your payment was received, except for wire transfers which is only eligible for store credit if money is due back for any reason. Front End Audio is not responsible for changes in the international conversion rate from the time you placed your order till the time you received your refund.
- International Shipping Rates: We do our very best to provide international customers with accurate shipping rates. Sometimes rates may be inaccurate due to fees and surcharges imposed by your country. If this occurs you will be contact immediately with notification of any shipping balance and/or options. We do not inflate our shipping charges... you are charged exactly what we pay!
- International Power Configurations: If applicable, all units are shipped with US power supply configurations unless otherwise specified in the listing. If you need an alternate power supply configuration you MUST let us know prior to placing your order to make arrangements or you will be sent a US configured power supply. Do not assume that we know your power requirements. Front End Audio is not responsible for damage cause to equipment improperly powered and it is the customers responsibility to ensure the proper powering configuration prior to use.
- International Returns & Exchanges: While we value your business, Front End Audio always recommends that you purchase with your local dealer. This is the best and most direct way to deal with returns and exchanges. In the case that this is not an option then your are responsible for shipping both to and from Front End Audio regardless of the reason.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping is offered on most orders over $99 and valid on deliveries made within the lower 48 states. This offer does not apply to APO/FPO and international addresses. Large and heavy items such as Speakers, PA Gear, Studio Furniture, Acoustic Treatment, Power Amplifiers, Racks & Cases, and Large Format Mixers are typically not eligible for free shipping.
- Oversized & Heavy Items: Oversized and heavy items may be subject to additional shipping charges due to restrictions on weight, size, freight costs and/or carrier surcharges. Our shipping system is unable to calculate shipping costs properly so we suggest you contact us for an accurate shipping quote prior to placing your order. If funds are due, your order will not be processed until all payments have been received.
- Special Order Items: Special order items are not typically in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer. Delivery times vary so we suggest contacting us before place the order. Special order items typically cannot be cancelled or refunded. In the case that we can accommodate this request, a restocking fee of up to 20% will apply. Again, please contact us prior to placing your order to discuss your purchase.
- Missing Packages: When your order ships you will be emailed with tracking information so you can monitor the delivery of your order. In the case that your order/package goes missing during delivery you have 3 days from the date of the alleged delivery date to notify us. This is the time frame in which we have to file a claim and start an investigation with the carrier.
- Damaged Products: In the case that there is damage to a product you ordered or that the product is missing any parts, items and/or accessories you have 5 days from the date of delivery to notify us. You should always open and inspect your product immediately even if you don't plan on using it right away.
- Redirects/Hold Locations: Due to the increasing nature of internet and shipping fraud we do not offer shipment redirects and/or “hold at location” delivery options. Please ensure, prior to placing your order, that you want the package to arrive at the address you provide us during checkout as we cannot make changes once it has shipped. If you need a package to ship to a carrier authorized “hold” location you must let us know prior to the shipping of your order so we can arrange this service for you.
Our return policy is simple. If you don't like your item for any reason, contact us within 30 days of receipt and we will give you a return authorization number no questions asked! However, please understand your responsibilities:
All returns must be authorized in advance so just email or give us a call to setup your return authorization. Your return must be shipped within 7 days of the Return Authorization issue date. You are responsible for returning your item/s safely, securely, and fully insured to cover any loss or damage - we want you to be covered. We also highly recommend using a trackable shipping method, such as FedEx or UPS. Your return must come back to us in factory fresh condition and in the original unmarked packaging with all manuals, warranty cards, and gadgetry. It is your responsibility to carefully open and maintain the product ensuring it is "just like new" while in your possession. If the unit is returned and tested to be in a lesser condition than it arrived to you, a restocking fee of minimally 20% will be imposed, or the item refused and returned to you. Once we receive your return please allow up to 5 business days for inspection and processing. If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the original outbound shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund. Refunds are issued back to the original source of the purchase. This Return Policy does not apply to items listed in the "No Returns List" below so please check your systems requirements and compatibility prior to purchase.
- No Returns List: Please be aware before placing your order that there are some items cannot be returned for any reason. Ineligible items include:
- Special Order Items
- Discontinued, Used, Open Box, B-Stock or Refurbished Items
- Software - When purchasing electronic licenses or software it is your responsibility to make sure that your computer system meets and or exceed the required specification to install, run and operate the software. Electronic licenses and software are not returnable for any reason.
- Software Bundled Items - Items bundled with software or items that require software registration cannot be returned.
- Audio Interfaces - Interfaces that required registration or include registerable software/hardware cannot be returned.
- Oversized & Heavy Items
- Headphones - due to the inherent ick-factor
- Modified Items