Enter the Tierra Audio Gravity contest by November 15, 2020 for your chance to win a Tierra Audio Gravity VCA Bus Compressor - a $1838.00 value! No purchase is necessary to enter or win but only one entry per person allowed. Good luck!
How to Enter:
- Simply fill out the entry form and hit submit.
- All entries must be received by Novemeber 15, 2020.
- Limit one (1) entry per person and/or email address.
- See complete rules below.
The Tierra Audio Gravity VCA Bus Compressor is a fast true stereo buss compressor that is perfect for balancing your mixes, finalizing your music. The Gravity is also well suited for other stereo applications, from drum processing, to pianos, enhancing effects, as well as bringing life to electronic music. The Tierra Audio Gravity VCA Bus Compressor is a mighty stereo compressor that is well suited to all scenarios. Thanks to its great dynamic control performance, you will obtain the sound you are looking for in a quick and accurate way. Being perfect as a compressor for the MIX BUS, Gravity will turn your signal into music. You can easily gain punch and an overwhelming presence with your stereo microphone set thanks to Gravity VCA Bus Compressor.
Ryan from Front End Audio recently had a chance to spend some time with the Gravity. Check out what he had to say....
"The Tierra Audio Gravity VCA Bus Compressor is a really smooth sounding comp, yet still full ranged and balanced. I love that it can get very aggressive and if used on drums, you can tweak it to shape the transients. I like the simple choices in Ratios (particularly that there is a 2:1 which probably the most useful ratio a comp can have). On mix buss, I did a 2:1 ratio, slow attack and medium to medium fast release, with the high pass on the side chain to leave the transients alone, and lift up and fill out the RMS/body. The comp did it perfectly and intuitively with little effort. Further the smooth sound added a touch of musicality while not really changing the sound of my mix. So the Gravity gets major thumbs up from me."
Official Contest Rules
- Sponsor: Tierra Audio & Front End Audio
- Start Date: October 15, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time
- End Date: November 15, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time
- Eligibility: All entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Drawing Date: November 16, 2019
- Drawing & Notification: The winner(s) will be determined in a random drawing to be held on or about the drawing date listed above. The winner will be notified by email using the contact information given at the time of entry. If the winner fails to respond to notification within five (5) business days of issuance, or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Odds: One prize is available (Some contests will note that more than 1 prize is available. In this event, the odds will be affected by that number of prizes.) Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed. If you are eligible to enter the contest more than one time by submitting reviews, your odds will be increased by each additional entry.
- Conditions: The prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize.
- International Entrants: If you are selected as the winner, you will be responsible for all shipping and applicable taxes, duties and fees
- Consent: Except where prohibited by law, each Winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Front End Audio to use said winner's name in all forms of media, advertising and publicity without further consideration and/or compensation.
- Indemnity: Winners and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Front End Audio from any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any contest-related activity or participation in this contest.
- Termination: Front End Audio reserves the right to suspend or cancel the giveaway or reject any entry when Front End Audio deems that the contest has incurred tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Front End Audio which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest.