Front End Audio has partnered with Bread to offer you the most flexible, most simple and most convenient gear financing available! Once pre-qualified, you will know in seconds just how much spending power you have. Even better, checking your rate doesn't impact your credit score. So what's stopping you from getting the best gear financing available! Just click on the "Get My Rate" button below to get started.
This Is The Financing You Deserve
Know up front exactly what you will owe, with no prepayment penalties and no origination fees. Available low APR makes getting the gear you want easy!
Quick and Easy
Just enter a few pieces of information and you can pre-qualify in seconds. Checking your rate won't affect your credit score. Quick and convenient!
Select a monthly payment plan that works for you! All financing plans feature easy online payments and no prepayment fees. This is flexible financing!
Who is Bread?
We have partnered with Bread Financing to offer you the best financing in the industry. Bread allows you to pay for your purchases with simple monthly installments.
Why buy with Bread?
- Getting approved is quick and easy! Simply provide a few pieces of information to get pre-qulified - within seconds. Getting pre-qualified doesn't affect your credit score. Only when you decide to complete your purchase using Bread financing will a standard notification be issued to the credit bureau.
- Financing designed for your budget. With Bread, you choose the payment plan that is right for you. Split your payments into simple monthly installments. Choose terms that suite your budget.
- Transparency. Unlike traditional financing options, Bread is completely transparent and has no prepayment penalties or origination fees. You will know exactly how much you can spend, how much you will owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
What is required to apply for an Bread account?
- You must be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or Nebraska).
- You must provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- You must provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to verify your identity.
- A valid cell phone number
How do I apply for Bread financing?
- Look for the Bread "As Low As" buttons on product pages, or, select Bread at checkout.
- Follow the simple application process.
- If you pre-qualify, you’ll be shown the monthly cost of your purchase.
- You can check out or, if you’d like to continue shopping, simply add the item to the shopping cart and choose Bread as your method of payment when you check out.
- After your purchase, you’ll receive an email from Bread about your loan and payments. You can set up autopay to avoid missing a payment.