Radial Workhorse Powerhouse 500-Series Rack
The Radial Workhorse Powerhouse 500-Series Rack is a 10 module 500 series power-rack designed to accommodate both older and newer 500 series modules and provide the studio with maximum density in a standard 19″ rack frame.
The design begins with heavy 14-gauge steel construction and durable powder coat finish for maximum shielding against noise and greater durability when subjected to road use. An 'easy glide' slider tray makes it painless to align the PCB connector to the 15 pin card edge receptacle when swapping modules. Once connected, the rear panel sports a standard array of XLRs to connect to and from the workstation or mixer. This is augmented with a series of ¼" TRS connectors that enable cross-patching and open the door to the excitement of parallel signal processing. Instead of having to hard patch modules together using a cable, the Powerhouse incorporates an innovative feed switch that instantly connects the signal to the adjacent module. This makes building signal chains quick and eliminates the need for extra cables. And unlike older racks that require soldering when modules are used in stereo, the Powerhouse is equipped with a stereo link function that takes care of the task with a simple slide of a switch. Unlike older racks that are limited to an average of 130 milliamps per slot, the Powerhouse boasts a 1600 milliamp power supply that lets you share the power as needed. This means it can deliver 300 milliamps to your two tube preamps and still have over 1000 milliamps left in the pool! And just like all Workhorse racks, the Powerhouse is equipped with extra safety features to ensure safe use when mixing and matching various brands.
Radial Workhorse Powerhouse 500-Series Rack Features
- 10-slot design for maximum density
- Individual XLR & ¼” TRS i/o on each slot
- 1600 milliamps total shared current
- Innovative feed and link functions
Radial Workhorse Powerhouse 500-Series Rack Specifications
- Audio circuit type: Connection buss from modules to connectors
- Data Compression: Adheres to the Whos-Doc and VPR Alliance
- Input Connectors: 10 balanced XLR male, 10 ¼" TRS
- Output Connectors: 10 balanced XLR female, 10 ¼" TRS
- Extras: 10 slots; 19" rack mount, 3 rack space; 1600 milliamps available current; 160 mA average current per slot;
- Shipping size (L x W x D): 21.25" x 11.50" x 13.25"
- Shipping weight: 13.5 lb (6.1kg)
- Power: External 100V - 240V AC with 48V Phantom
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review