Radial Reamp JCR Re-Amping Box
The Radial Reamp JCR Re-Amping Box is a passive Reamper that allows you to take a prerecorded track and send it back to a guitar or bass amplifier and re-record it, and lets you focus your attention on getting the best musical performance.
The Radial Reamp JCR Re-Amping Box's benefits are tremendous: instead of worrying about the sound of the track, you can focus your attention on getting the best musical performance. Once the magic has been captured, you can send the guitarist home and Reamp the track at will as you move the mics around the room, try various amplifiers or introduce effects. Best of all, you can Reamp the track later as the production develops.
The Radial Reamp JCR is the latest version of the original Reamp that was designed and patented by John Cuniberti. It features a 100% passive design with John's original custom wound 'Made in the USA' transformer and circuit. The latest Radial version features separate XLR and ¼" TRS input connectors, variable output level plus a three-position filter that lets you tame excessive highs, warm up the lows or simply bypass if you want to revert to the original circuit. An on-board mute function has also been added to allow you to shut off the signal going to the amps when making adjustments or moving mics around the studio.
With today's unlimited track capabilities, Reamping is now accessible to everyone. And Reamping is no longer just for guitars It is now common to Reamp bass, keyboards, drums, violin you name it. In fact, Reamping is the magic ingredient that has brought many of the most esteemed recordings to life.
Radial is proud to continue the Reamp tradition with the new Radial Reamp JCR.
Radial Reamp JCR Re-Amping Box Features
- Lets you re-record tracks through a guitar or bass amp
- Original Reamp circuit designed by John Cuniberti
- Plug and play easy to use passive design
- Improves productivity while expanding creative options
- Improves tracks as the recording progresses
- Retains the original design by John Cuniberti
- Phase switch lets you invert the polarity
- Plug and play easy to use
- Lets you re-amplify guitar and bass tracks
- Used to replace poorly recorded live tracks
- Works equally well on pedals or amplifiers
- Used to add extra character on vocals or keys
Radial Reamp JCR Re-Amping Box Applications
- Reamping Part 1 - Reamping usually starts by recording a dry clean track. The Radial J48 is an excellent choice for this as it presents the guitar with an ideal impedance for natural tone.
- Reamping Part 2 - Once the dry track is recorded, send it back to the Reamp JCR where it can feed a guitar or bass amplifier. Mic the amp to capture the new tone. Move the mic around to find the sweet spot.
- Adding Pedals - Take things one step further by introducing effects pedals into the mix. try a wah pedal on kick drum, envelope on snare, distortion on a vocal track. let your imagination run free!
Radial Reamp JCR Re-Amping Box Specifications
- Technical Specs:
- Audio Circuit Type: Passive, transformer isolated
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (+0dB/-1dB)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: -55dB @ 55Hz
- Dynamic Range: 140dB
- Noise Floor: -115dBu
- Maximum Input: +26dBu
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.001% @ 1kHz/0dBu input
- Inter-modulation Distortion: 0.0025% @ 1kHz/-10dB input
- Phase Deviation: 2º @ 100Hz; 0º @ 800Hz
- Input Impedance: 1800 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 4.8k Ohms
- XLR Input: Balanced line-level, AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Ground Lift: Disconnects pin-1 at the XLR input
- Mute: Mutes the output at the ¼" unbalanced out
- Output Level: Adjustable
- Hi-cut Filter: -3dB down @ 1kHz
- Low-cut Filter: -3dB down @ 180Hz
- Polarity: 180° polarity reverse at ¼" output
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Finish: Durable powder coat
- Size: 3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight: 1.32lb (600g)
- Shipping Size: 4" x 3" x 6.5" ( 102 x 76 x 165mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.85lb (840g)
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Radial Reamp JCR Re-Amping Box Includes
- Radial Reamp JCR Re-Amping Box
- User Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
Radial Reamp JCR Re-Amping Box Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review