TC Electronic BH250 Bass Amplifier Head
The TC Electronic BH250 Bass Amplifier Head, the only bass head that offers virtually endless musical and tonal inspiration via the revolutionary TonePrint concept in a package small enough to fit in your gig bag pocket.
TC Electronic BH250 Bass Amplifier Head Details
The TC Electronic BH250 Bass Amplifier Head is the only bass head that offers virtually endless musical and tonal inspiration via the revolutionary TonePrint concept in a package small enough to fit in your gig bag pocket. With this compact, low-end wonder you get a massive 250 watts of power and a tone to die for, but it also adds ultimate versatility via the unique TonePrint feature and a built-in bass tuner that works on anything from 4 to 6 strings.
The TonePrint concept allows you to load signature bass effects in seconds: Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Subâ??nâ?? Up Octaver, SpectraComp or Bass Drive. You can choose from an ever-expanding list of signature artist TonePrints created by bass masters like Nathan East (Eric Clapton, Fourplay, Toto), Charles Cave (White Lies), Michael Shuman (Queens of the Stoneage), Gail Ann Dorsey (Lenny Kravitz, David Bowie, Seal), Mark King (Level 42), Roscoe Beck (Leonard Cohen, Robben Ford) and many more, all available for free on the TC Electronic website or via the TonePrint App for iPhone and Android. No doubt, playing with bass effects is loads of fun and can be an everlasting source of inspiration, triggering totally different ideas for new grooves and bass lines.
BH250 is so compact that it will fit in the pocket of your gig bag, and at just 4 lbs., the weight is hardly going to be noticeable. Whether you need a bass head at a rehearsal spaces, at home for practicing, for gigging at small to medium-sized venues or all of the above, BH250 is the perfect, portable solution.
You can hook up BH250 to any cabinet, or combination of cabinets (min. 4 ohm load). The range of BC cabinets or the top range RS Series of bass cabinets would be a great fit.
TC Electronic BH250 Bass Amplifier Head Features
- Portable: 4 lbs. / 1,8 kg
- Inspirational: TonePrint Signature Bass Effects
- TonePrint Artists: Signature Effects Created by Some of the Best Bass Players Around
- TonePrint Effect Types: Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Octaver, SpectraComp & BassDrive
- Built-in Bass Tuner: Tunes Any Bass with 4, 5 or 6 Strings in Seconds
- Intelligently Contoured Tone Controls: Cut and Boost at Different Frequencies, Tailored Specifically for Bass (Bass Cut: 80Hz, Bass Boost: 100Hz, Mid Cut: 500Hz, Mid Boost: 800Hz, Treble Cut: 1800Hz, Treble Boost: 3150Hz)
- Dimensions: 8.7â? x 2.5 x 9.1â? / 220 mm x 63 mm x 231 mm
TC Electronic BH250 Bass Amplifier Head Specifications
- Input connector: 1/4" jack
- Input impedance: 500 kOhm / 100pF
- Gain range: -96 to 36dB
- Tone control
- Bass: 80Hz @ Gain: -24 to 0dB; 100Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB
- Mid: 500Hz @ Gain: -24 to 0dB; 800Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB & 0 to -12 dB
- Treble / Tweeter Tone: Center Freq.: 1800Hz @ Gain: -24 to 0dB; 5000Hz @ Gain 0 to +15dB
- Tone Print: 0 to 10 embedded parameters for TonePrints
- Tuner: Bass Tuner, always on
- Tuning range: B0 (30.87Hz) to G4 (392.00Hz)
- Mute: Mutes speaker out, Phones out and Balanced out
- Master Level / Headphones Output: Studio quality headphone amp
- HP Out Impedance: 40 to 600Ohm
- Mains supply: 100 - 240V~ 50/60Hz (70W @ 1/8 of Max. Output)
- Power module rating: 250w (500w instantaneous Peak @ min. Load)
- Speaker output: Neutrik Speakon
- Balanced output: Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
- Bal. Out Max.: +2dBu
- Bal. Out Optimal Load Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Rehearsal input: 1/8" jack input, fits to iPod
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Dimensions: 220 x 63 x 231 mm / 8.7" x 2.5" x 9.1"
- Weight: 1.8kg / 4 pounds
- Finish: Brushed and anodized aluminum front plate/ Metal chassis
TC Electronic BH250 Bass Amplifier Head Downloads
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review