The Earthworks C30-XLR Connector Cable is a 9 meter cable featuring male XLR connector designed for use with ChoirMic C30 Microphone.
The Earthworks C30-XLR Connector Cable is made from durable material with exacting tolerance for optimum performance and long lasting. It is a 30-feet (9m) high-quality Canare Star Quad Cable that attaches your C30 Microphone to a flexible mini gooseneck for quick and precise positioning of the microphone. The Earthworks C30-XLR Connector Cable resists twisting due to temperature and humidity changes, so you can rest assured that the microphone will stay put once it has been properly aimed. Made from durable material with exact tolerance, the Earthworks C30-XLR Connector Cable offers excellent resistance to radio-frequency interference (RFI).
Earthworks C30-XLR Connector Cable Features
- 9 Meter Canare® Star Quad cable featuring male XLR connector
- Attaches ChoirMic™ C30 Microphone to a flexible mini gooseneck
- Offers excellent resistance to radio-frequency interference (RFI)
Earthworks C30-XLR Connector Cable Specifications
- Manufacturer: Earthworks
- Product: C30-XLR Connector Cable
- Category: Accessory
- Compatibility: ChoirMic™ Series C30 Mic
- Type: Canare® Star Quad Cable
- Length: 9m (30')
- Connector: Male XLR
- Color: Black
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review