Earthworks SR30MP Cardiod Microphones
The Earthworks SR30MP Cardiod Microphones are a matched pair of SR30 Cardioid designed for acoustic string instruments, brass, woodwinds, piano, vocals and drums. This matched pair delivers an incredible transparent sound quality, offering near-perfect polar response and high rejection of sounds at the rear of the microphones, resulting in less leakage and more gain before feedback.
The Earthworks SR30MP Cardiod Microphones are matched pair of multi-purpose SR30 Cardioid Microphone designed for instrument miking in live performance and studio recording environments.
A natural performer, the Earthworks SR30MP delivers a transparent, true to life sound no matter what the instrument.
Sonic timbre and frequency response stay uniform across the entire front of the microphone capsule, helping capture the true character of your instrument.
Its near-perfect cardioid polar pattern is consistent across all frequencies, simplifying mic placement and ensuring more gain before feedback. With over 30dB of off-axis rejection, the Earthworks SR30MP is ideally suited for capturing audio in highly ambient environments and near monitor speakers.
With a lighting fast transient response, the Earthworks SR30MP handles sharp attacks with ease, while still capture all of the subtle nuances and softest dynamics of your playing. With an SPL rating of 139dB, the Earthworks SR30MP delivers exceptional reproduction of without distortion.
Ideal for acoustic string instruments, brass, woodwinds, piano and drums.
Earthworks SR30MP Cardiod Microphones Features
- Extended frequency response to 30kHz
- Multi-purpose directional microphones
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Less leakage
- Textbook perfect cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Transparent sound quality
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier louder attacks
Earthworks SR30MP Cardiod Microphones Applications
- Acoustic String Instruments
- Bass Amp
- Guitar Amp
- Live Vocals
- Studio Vocals
Earthworks SR30MP Cardiod Microphones Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 30kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 139dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65O balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 16dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D (Per Mic): 212mm x x 22mm (8.4 x .860 inches)
- Weight (Per Mic): .5 lb (225g)
Earthworks SR30MP Cardiod Microphones Includes
- Matched Pair of Earthworks SR30 Cardiod Microphone
- 2 x MC1 Microphone Clips
- User Manual
- 15 Year Warranty
Earthworks SR30MP Cardiod Microphones Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review