The Earthworks TC20MP Omnidirectional Microphones are a matched pair of TC20 designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects. With near-perfect omnidirectional polar pattern and SPL rating of 150dB, this matched pair captures rich and consistent detail at any position around the capsule.
The Earthworks TC20MP Omnidirectional Microphones are a matched pair of TC20 perfect for recording and live performances.
With a whopping SPL rating of 150dB the Earthworks TC20MP has plenty of headroom, so there is no need to worry about distortion, even with the loudest instruments. And there is no proximity effect, so you can get the Earthworks TC20MP as close as you want to the sound source.
With a 9Hz – 20kHz ruler-flat frequency response, the result is a more accurate representation of the original sound. Its transient response is ultra fast, handling sharp attacks with ease, while still picking up all of the subtle nuances and softest dynamics of your playing. The Earthworks TC20MP is time coherent, precisely capturing high and low frequency sounds with no phase errors, which will smear transients and create other time related distortions.
Its near-perfect omnidirectional polar pattern is uniform across all specified frequencies, letting the Earthworks TC20MP capture rich and consistent detail at any position around the capsule.
Designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects.
Earthworks TC20MP Omnidirectional Microphones Features
- Cost effective general-purpose omni with high frequency response to 20kHz
- Ideal for a wide variety of instruments and vocals, including acoustic guitar, string instruments and piano
- For live sound the Earthworks TC20 can be used for close miking instrument amps, drums or brass
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Accurate and uncolored
- Effortlessly handle high sound pressure levels up to 150dB SPL while simultaneously capturing subtle details
- Fast impulse response and diaphragm settling time
- Exceptional flat frequency response and are time coherent, so they sound natural and uncolored
Earthworks TC20MP Omnidirectional Microphones Applications
- Acoustic String Instruments
- Bass Amp
- Guitar Amp
Earthworks TC20MP Omnidirectional Microphones Specifications
- Frequency Response: 9Hz to 20kHz ±1/-3dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 150dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65O balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 26dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D (Per Mic): 165mm x 22mm (6.5 x .860 inches)
- Weight (Per Mic): .35 lb. (160g)
Earthworks TC20MP Omnidirectional Microphones Includes
- Matched Pair of Earthworks TC20 Omnidirectional Microphone
- 2 x MC1 Microphone Clips
- User Manual
- 15 Year Warranty
Earthworks TC20MP Omnidirectional Microphones Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review