Tierra Audio Icicle Equalizer
The Tierra Audio Icicle Equalizer is designed to be a highly versatile and surgical EQ that is perfect for removing unwanted or problem frequencies, or enhancing the sound.
With the Tierra Audio Icicle Equalizer you can choose between our cleanest sound, or a more coloured sound with the OOPMH! - thanks to Germanium Diodes distorsion.
Clean sound: Ultra-clear and clean sound, perfect for equalizing voices, guitars or strings.
"OOPMH" sound: Perfect to add a special colour to your tracks, from the characteristic grain of tape recording, to higher levels of distortion giving a unique personality to your drums and basses.
Icicle Equalizer comes with a treble filter that reaches up to 29,4kHz. Therefore, you will be able to enhance your voices’ glow up to the maximum, adding a sense of broadness and proximity. Want better results? Try the treble bandwidth with a lowered Q to reduce the annoying frequencies and control de Harsh effect.
Icicle Equalizer fits perfectly those situations where some annoying frequencies arise, either due to an acoustic space resonance, to the instrument construction, or because of the presence of certain frequency registries unneeded in the final mix. To get rid of them, we suggest choosing a small Q and increasing that frequency range gain. Search for the said frequency adjusting the FREQUENCY knob until noticing it intensifies. Beware of keeping your monitor’s volume not too high. Once found, decrease the gain to the minimum and… Voilà! The frequency will vanish.
Tierra Audio Icicle Equalizer Features
- Handmade with love in Madrid
- Triad Magnetics transformer
- SIFAM VU meter
- Made of pure cherry wood
- Light and robust
- Paulownia packaging
- Branded by fire
- One device, one tree - One tree planted for every unit sold
Tierra Audio Icicle Equalizer Specifications
- Line output - Maximum output: +26 dBu 0.1% THD.
- Distortion: 20 dBu output, less than 0,05% in the range of 40 Hz to 10 kHz.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (-0.5 dB).
- Harmonic distortion: 20 dBu output, 60 Hz 0,03%, 1 kHz 0,01%,10 Khz 0,05%.
- Gain level: +50 dB.
- Background noise (Noise floor): Less than 100 dBu.
- Signal to noise ratio (SNR): Greater or equal to 105 dBu.
- Frequences: 12 Hz y 800 Hz ,125 Hz y 8 KHz, 400 Hz y 25 K6Hz and 570 Hz y 29 K6Hz.
- Power source: 2 configurable voltage source settings on the back panel: 110 V AC 60 Hz and 220 V AC 50 Hz.
- Operating temperature range: Between 32º and 104º Fahrenheit (between 0º and 40º Celsius).
- Power source fuse: 500 mA.
Tierra Audio Icicle Equalizer Includes
- Icicle Equalizer
- Power Cable
- Certified authenticity and quality
- Paulownia box
- 3 year warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review