Tierra Audio Boreal FET Compressor
The Tierra Audio Boreal FET Compressor is a fast reactive FET compressor that can be light handed, subtle and smooth, or be aggressive and colorful. This gives you the flexibility to dial in exactly what you need, depending on what is called for - creating a versatile compressor.
The Tierra Audio Boreal FET Compressor is designed to provide your sound with a high dynamic control, optimal for the most state-of-the-art professional recordings. The perfect control for your sound with the characteristic color of TIERRA Audio. Boreal allows you to handle the most complex dynamics in the most challenging situations. Thanks to Boreal FET Compressor you will be able to work with high gain reductions through transparent pumping.
One of the most striking thing about the Tierra Audio line is the wooden face plate that are pyrographed with all the controls and value markings. Along with this is the wooden product box and natural materials dehumidifying pouch - all of which are a testament to the companies ecofriendly values and practices. The look of Tierra Audio products is both beautiful and classy.
Tierra Audio Boreal FET Compressor Features
- Handmade in Madrid
- Triad Magnetics and Lundahl transformers
- SIFAM VU meter
- Gold plated connectors
- Made with pure cherry wood
- One device, one tree - One tree planted in exchange for each sold device
Tierra Audio Boreal FET Compressor Specifications
- Line Input: Input impedance 600 Ω.
- Line output: Maximum output: +26 dBu 0.1% THD.
- Distortion: 20 dBu output, less than 0,05% in the range of 40 Hz to 10 kHz.
- Frequency response: From 20 Hz to 20 kHz (-0.5 dB).
- Harmonic distortion: 20 dBu output, 60 Hz 0,03%, 1 kHz 0,01%,10 Khz 0,05%.
- Gain level: From +45 dB.
- Background noise (Noise floor): Less than 100 dBu.
- Signal to noise ratio (SNR): Greater or equal to 90 dBu.
- Attack time: 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds.
- Release time: 50 microseconds to 1 second.
- Power source: 2 configurable voltage source settings on the back panel: 110 V AC 60 Hz and 220 V AC 50 Hz.
- Operating temperature range: Between 32º and 104º Fahrenheit (between 0º and 40º Celsius).
- Power source fuse: 500 mA.
Tierra Audio Boreal FET Compressor Includes
- Boreal FET Compressor
- Power Cable
- Paper Work
- 3 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review