Radial HotShot ABo Switcher
The Radial HotShot ABo Switcher is a passive, balanced output selector switch that lets you take an audio source and redirect it to two destinations by depressing a latching footswitch. It features separate -15dB pads on each output to better balance the signal levels.
The Radial HotShot ABo Switcher is ideal for a variety of applications including driving two channels on a mixing console for dry and wet effects routing, to divert a mic from the PA system to the monitors or intercom, for temporarily muting the signal such as when coughing or for talkback mic control to the talent from the producer's desk.
Ultra compact and extremely rugged, the Radial HotShot ABo is made in Canada with 14 gauge steel and durable powder coat finish to handle the rigours of professional touring. Heavy duty latching footswitch and glass-nylon connectors are designed to provide years of trouble-free performance.
Easy use, the Radial HotShot ABo delivers instant footswitch control to divert the audio signal to two destinations for greater efficiency on stage.
Radial HotShot ABo Switcher Features
- Redirect a balanced signal to two different destinations
- Toggle or mute the source with a latching footswitch
- Selectable input pads to better match signal levels
- Made from 14 gauge steel for dependability
- Send vocal mic to two channels on a mixer
- Mutes a signal such as talk-back mic
- Diverts a signal from one place to another
- Plug-&-play easy-to-use!
- Ultra compact fits anywhere
- Various level controls on board
Radial HotShot ABo Switcher Applications
- Using the HotShot ABo for wet & dry vocals - Imagine being able to control extra echo or reverb when you are singing on stage! Simply connect your mic to the Radial HotShot ABo input and then send the outputs to two separate channels on your mixer. Set one to dry and one to wet. You are now an audio engineer!
- Using ABo to communicate to band on stage - With in-ear monitors, speaking to band members is impossible. The Radial HotShot ABo makes it easy! Connect your mic to the Radial HotShot ABo with output-A to your normal vocal channel. Use output-B to feed the in-ear monitor system and you can now chat with your freinds all gig long!
- Using the ABo as a mute for coughing - Muting a microphone on stage can reduce feedback. It can also help embarrassing situations such as letting you mute a mic when you need to cough. Simple plug into the Radial HotShot ABo input and send the output-A to your mixer. Toggle the footswitch to mute.
Radial HotShot ABo Switcher Specifications
- Technical Specs:
- Circuit Type: Passive, true-bypass
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Switch Type: Latching
- Dynamic Range: Unlimited
- Ground Llift: Pin-1 on input B
- Pad: -15dB on both inputs
- Toggle: Selects between input A or B
- Construction: 14 gauge steel
- Finish: Durable powder coat
- Size: 3.6"w x 3.9"d x 2"h (92 x 99 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
- Conditions: For indoor use at temperatures between +5° c and +40° c
Radial HotShot ABo Switcher Includes
- Radial HotShot ABo Switcher
- User Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
Radial HotShot ABo Switcher Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review