The Radial SW4 4-Channel Audio Switcher is a four channel balanced audio switcher designed for wireless systems, mixing consoles and digital guitar processors to provide backup or greater operational flexibility in a live performance or concert setting.
The Radial SW4 4-Channel Audio Switcher is designed to switch up to 4 sets of wireless systems. The Radial SW4 is a balanced analog audio switcher with four channels. Each of the four channels is equipped with two XLR inputs and a transformer isolated output that is capable of over +20dB signal handling at all frequencies. This makes the Radial SW4 equally viable for wireless mic systems as it is for switching high output mixing consoles. Channels may be linked together for stereo, tri-channel or quad switching and additional Radial SW4s may be linked for larger system requirements and remotely controlled if need be. Channel-1 is augmented with a 'mix' function that passively sums both inputs together for simultaneous use. All channels are routed to a master bus with 1 & 3 assigned left, and 2 & 4 assigned right.
For monitoring, each channel is equipped with a 3-position PFL switch that selects between source-A, source-B or the stereo bus via the built-in headphone amplifier. The bus may be switched to mono when used with wireless guitar systems. This is augmented with two isolated ¼" guitar outputs with a top-mounted 'set and forget' level control and a front-panel mono output to feed a monitor, tuner or guitar amp.
These features combined make the Radial SW4 the ideal choice for backup systems and for switching multiple balanced audio channels simultaneously.
Radial SW4 4-Channel Audio Switcher Features
- Switch up to 4 sets of wireless systems
- Link channels for stereo or quad switching
- Toggle between two consoles at festivals
- Transformer isolated to eliminate noise
Radial SW4 4-Channel Audio Switcher Applications
- Switching between wireless systems - The Radial SW4 is great for switching between two or more wireless systems. Use it for backup or to enhance the show without taking up more audio channels. Can also be used on wireless guitars!
- Switching between stereo sources - Use the Radial SW4 as a safety backup to switch between two digital playback systems. Connect the left channels to input-1 and the right channels to input-2. Link them together for stereo switching.
- Toggling between two consoles - With four channels, you can instantly switch left, right, front down fill and subs with a push button. The Radial SW4 gives you +20dB of signal handling to handle high output systems.
- Switching between the band and the DJ in a club - Use the Radial SW4 to seamlessly switch between the DJ and the band in a large club. Use the PFL and built-in headphone amp to check levels before going live.
Radial SW4 4-Channel Audio Switcher Specifications
- Technical Specs:
- Audio Circuit Type: Passive Transformer Coupled with Relay Switching
- Number of Channels: 4 x AB select
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40Khz
- Dynamic Range: 136dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002%
- Phase Deviation: <3° at all frequencies
- Inermodulation Distortion: 0.01%
- Input Impedance: Load impedance in parallel with 10K
- Maximum Input: +26dBu channel to channel
- Maximum Input: +17dBu channel to bus
- Channel to Channel Gain: -0.26dB with 10k Ohm load, -2.3dB with 600 Ohm load
- Channel to Bus Gain: + 8dB with 10k Ohm load
- Channel Output Impedance: 160 Ohms
- Bus Output Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Transformer: Eclipse ET-LD2 line output
- Input Pad: Variable trim control
- Switches: AB select on each channel
- PFL (Pre-fade Listen): A & B per channel, master bus
- Bus: Master bus out with headphones
- XLR Configuration: AES standard pin-1 ground, pin-2 (+), pin-3 (-)
- Input Connectors: XLR female
- Output Connectors: XLR male, ¼" guitar
- Bus Output: Stereo or mono assignable
- Ground Lifts: On all channels & guitar amp outputs
- Power: External 100V - 240V AC with 48V Phantom
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Finish: Durable powder coat
- Size (L x W x H): 17.5" x 6" x 1.75" (44.5cm x 15.25cm x 4.45cm)
- Shipping Size: (L x W x H): 22" x 10.375" x 4.5" (55.9cm x 26.4cm x 11.4cm)
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Radial SW4 4-Channel Audio Switcher Includes
- Radial SW4 4-Channel Audio Switcher
- User Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review