Radial HotShot ABi Switcher
The Radial HotShot ABi Switcher is a passive balanced signal selector that allows you to instantly select between two sources by depressing a latching footswitch. It features separate -15dB input pad selectors on each input to better balance the signal levels.
The Radial HotShot ABi Switcher is ideal for applications such as switching between two dynamic microphones on a stage to save valuable input channels on your mixer. The latching switch also opens the door for other useful operations including using the Radial HotShot ABi as a mute to turn off a microphone, to select between two wireless receivers for live sound system backup or to select between two microphones during community hall assembly where it provides the moderator with remote control over two audience microphones. To make switching as seamless as possible, separate level reducing pads on each allow louder sources to be attenuated so that the two sources can be better balanced. A trim switch on input-B further decreases the sensitivity by 6dB for fine adjustments.
Ultra compact and extremely rugged, the Radial HotShot ABi is made in Canada with 14 gauge steel and durable powder coat finish to handle the rigours of professional touring. Heavy duty latching footswitch and glass-nylon connectors designed to provide years of trouble-free performance.
Easy use, the Radial HotShot ABi delivers instant footswitch control over two sources for greater efficiency on stage.
Radial HotShot ABi Switcher Features
- Quickly select between two balanced XLR sources
- Toggle or mute the source with a latching footswitch
- Selectable input pad to better match signal levels
- Heavy duty 14 gauge steel construction for dependability
- Plug & play easy to use
- Ultra compact fi ts anywhere
- Various level controls on board
- Control PA and mics while performing live
- Use live to select between two instruments with DIs
- Select between two balanced audio tracks
- Mutes a signal such as talk-back mic
Radial HotShot ABi Switcher Applications
- Using ABi to select between two microphones - On some stages, the performer may want to switch between two wired or wireless microphones that are positioned at different locations on stage. The Radial HotShot ABi makes it easy to switch from one to the other with a single foot stomp.
- Using the ABi to select between two sources - There are times when you want to quickly select between two mono audio sources. The Radial HotShot ABi is perfect for this type of application. Simply connect the first device to input-A and the second to input-B. Hit the switch to select!
- Using the ABi to mute a signal - On some stages, the performer may want to switch between two wired or wireless microphones that are positioned at different locations on stage. The Radial HotShot ABi makes it easy to switch from one to the other with a single foot stomp.
Radial HotShot ABi Switcher Specifications
- Technical Specs:
- Circuit Type: Passive, true-bypass
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Switch Type: Latching
- Dynamic Range: Unlimited
- Ground Lift: Pin-1 on input B
- Pad: -15dB on both inputs
- Toggle: Selects between input A or B
- Construction: 14 gauge steel
- Finish: Durable powder coat
- Size: 3.6"w x 3.9"d x 2"h (92 x 99 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
- Conditions: For indoor use at temperatures between +5° c and +40° c
Radial HotShot ABi Switcher Includes
- Radial HotShot ABi Switcher
- User Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
Radial HotShot ABi Switcher Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review