Latch Lake Jam Nut
The Latch Lake Jam Nut is designed to provide more control with mic placement because YOU determine where the threads end. It tightens against the mic or mic clip to keep the microphone from spinning on the stand.
The Latch Lake Jam Nut is an over-sized locking nut that enables YOU to effectively decide where you want your microphone threads to end. Latch Lake builds them big so hand tightening is a reality. Big nuts. Small price. Every studio should have about 50.
Latch Lake Jam Nut Features
- Provides more control with mic placement
- Tightens against the mic or mic clip to keep it from spinning on the stand
- Black finish blends with black color of your miking setup
Latch Lake Jam Nut Specifications
- Type: Jam Nut
- Quantity: Single
- Compatibility: Mic or Mic Clip
- Construction: Sturdy Metal
- Color: Black
Latch Lake Jam Nut Includes
- Single Latch Lake Jam Nut (Black)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review