Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Straight Mic Stand
The Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Straight Mic Stand is a premium commercial studio quality microphone stand designed to suspend even the heaviest of microphones safely into locations unreachable by most other microphone stands.
The Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Straight Mic Stand is among the industry's most trusted stands and is truly built to last and, most importantly, keep your most valuable microphones safe. The Latch Lake micKing 2200's unique flexible strength enables the opportunity to place a microphone just about anywhere with confidence that it will stay in place. With great strength comes ease of use. Every adjustment point on a Latch Lake micKing 2200 can be quickly repositioned via a simple cam Lever Lock. These Lever Locks feature variable tension to allow for a range of hold from very loose to extremely strong.
Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Straight Mic Stand Features
- Mast Clamp - Telescoping two section mast via Latch Lake Lever Locks ensures a solid vertical hold for any situation. (4'1" - 6'11")
- Base - The Latch Lake's patented unique cast iron base, designed with efficiency in mind. At 16 inches in diameter and a weight of 29 lbs, this base carries 90% of its weight on the outer perimeter, key in creating micKing's small foot print with extreme stability.
- Jam Nuts - The Latch Lake Jam Nuts are big Mic Nuts for locking your mic in place.
- Lever Lock System - Quick and simple adjustments throughout the entire stand. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. You can even customize their tension to your precise needs!
- Design - The Latch Lake's unique patented bases don’t only have the most efficient placement of weight; they can be positioned within each other for great space saving storage.
Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Straight Mic Stand Specifications
- Full Extension of Stand: 4.1ft to 6.11ft Height
- Base: 28 Lbs. (90% of the Weight on the Outer Perimeter)
- Tilt Mechanism: Built-in Tilt Wheels
- Lever Locks: Single Release w/ Built-In Cord Clips
- Minimal Foot Print: 14"
- Mic Stand Finish: Chrome
Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Straight Mic Stand Includes
- 1 x Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Straight Mic Stand (Chrome)
- 1 x Jam Nut
- 1 x Mast Clamp
- 1 x Mic Stand Base
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review