Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Boom Mic Stand
The Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Boom Mic Stand is Latch Lake's most recommended stand featuring the world's strongest boom clutch, unique patented base, Spin Grip Mic Mount, movable counterweight and revolutionary lever lock adjustment systems.
The Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Boom Mic Stand (Chrome) differentiates itself with just one telescoping extension on both the boom and the mast. It performs flawlessly in all positions with the lightest to the heaviest of microphones. The Latch Lake micKing 2200 now utilizes the NEW 29 lb 16" base that comes standard on the MK3300. This foundation enables its immense strength and flexibility. The Latch Lake micKing 2200 is the perfect stand to prepare you for just about anything that comes your way.
Lever Lock System
Quick and simple adjustments throughout the entire stand. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. You can even customize their tension to your precise needs!
Why the World's Strongest?
The Latch Lake's patented boom clutch features nearly 16 square inches of clamp-able surface area. That's more than any other mic stand on the market! This impressive surface area provides the maximum coefficient of friction for that unstoppable hold that micKing booms are so well known for.
Highly Efficient Footprint
The Latch Lake's unique patented bases don't only have the most efficient placement of weight; they can be positioned within each other for great space saving storage.
The Latch Lake's ultra flexible counter weight system can be positioned anywhere on the boom. They can even be removed when not necessary.
The Latch Lake has thought their stand design all the way down to the finest detail. Every adjustment point on the stands feature their patented cable wedges, enabling very clean cable management.
The Latch Lake Jam Nuts are big Mic Nuts for locking your mic in place.
Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Boom Mic Stand Features
- At full extension reaches up to 14 feet
- World's strongest Boom Clutch
- 29 Lb. base with 90% of the weight on the outer perimeter
- 7 Lb. nickel plated adjustable, detachable counterweight
- Built-in tilt wheels
- Single release Latch Lake Lever Locks with built in cord clips are featured throughout all stand adjustments
Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Boom Mic Stand Specifications
- Boom Mast Sections: 2
- Boom Mast Span: Up to 7 Feet 3 Inches
- Vertical Mast Sections: 2
- Vertical Mast Span: Up to 7 Feet
- Max Height of Stand: Under 14 Feet
- Diameter of Stand Base: 16-Inches
- Weight of Stand Base: 29 Lbs.
- Counter Weight Construction: Brush Nickel Plated
- Counter Weight: 7 Lbs.
- Stand Finish: Chrome
Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Boom Mic Stand Includes
- 1 x Latch Lake micKing 2200 Studio Boom Mic Stand (Chrome)
- 1 x Jam Nut
- 1 x Spin Grip Mic Mount
- 1 x Boom Clamp
- 1 x Boom Clutch
- 1 x Mast Clamp
- 1 x Mic Stand Base
- 1 x Counter Weight
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review