The Earthworks SV33 Microphone provides the amazing detail and jaw-dropping realism that is a signature or Earthworks, and combines that with a warm and musical character - that is meticulously tailored for the human voice.
The Earthworks SV33 Microphone is the Earthworks' flagship studio vocal microphone featuring a 14mm capsule that delivers warmth coupled with staggeringly precise audio performance. A true cardioid polar pattern provides freedom and ease for every recording session with an enormous sweet spot and incredible rear rejection, maintaining complete sonic accuracy for vocal performances.
Never has there been a vocal microphone that gives you this much freedom. Freedom to express, to move, to take risks and capture every essence of the vocal performance. The Earthworks SV33 eliminates limitations found in other high end studio microphones and infuses ease into the process for both the vocalist and the engineer. With 140 degrees of freedom across the frontal hemisphere every moment of joy, longing, pain or elation will come through with breathtaking lifelike clarity.
The Earthworks SV33 excels at delivering crystal clear vocals full of detail and nuance; effortlessly positioned forward in the mix with incredible low end, smooth midrange and high frequency detail. The openness and the air, it’s all there. Giving you a big vocal track full of vibrant presence with incredible intimacy. Its discrete Class A circuitry means that your signal path will remain uncompromised, delivering the purest sound possible. With the Earthworks SV33 you will achieve unmatched sonic clarity and world-class performance for every recording session.
The Earthworks SV33’s wide cardioid pickup pattern behaves incredibly well on-axis, maintaining the integrity of your vocals and allowing more freedom to move in front of the microphone. Off-axis it excels at rejecting unwanted sounds, so in the unlikely event of bleed, the sound will remain uncolored and pure.
Earthworks SV33 Microphone Features
- Extended frequency response to 25kHz
- Multi-purpose cardioid microphone
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Less leakage
- Textbook perfect cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Transparent sound quality
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier louder attacks
Earthworks SV33 Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 33kHz ±2dB at 5 inches (12.7cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65O balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600O between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 15dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 211mm x 50mm (8.32 x 1.97 inches)
- Weight: 2.5 lb (1.13kg)
Earthworks SV33 Microphone Includes
- Earthworks SV33 Microphone
- Pivot Arm
- SKB Case
- User Manual
- 15 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review