The Community V2-212S Subwoofer is a low-profile 12-inch, dual-driver subwoofer designed to augment and extend the low frequency output of any E-Series or V-Series full-range loudspeaker system.
Powerful and low in distortion, the V2-212S produces authoritative low frequency output. The result is a deep, but punchy sonic signature that can handle most any musical style with ease. Solidly constructed of cross-laminated birch plywood, this subwoofer provides an accurate acoustic response uncolored by enclosure resonance. Its small size makes it a perfect fit for jazz clubs, bars, restaurants, worship centers, AV presentations, and other applications that require extended bass, but do not have the space available to install larger, bulkier systems.
The enclosure may be suspended from its M10 threaded rigging points, or simply located on the floor. As with all subwoofers, a corner placement is recommended when possible, in order to take advantage of the acoustical boundary effect for the highest possible efficiency. The V2-212S includes Community's exclusive DYNA-TECH driver protection circuitry to protect against abusive operating conditions, and also features Community's patented Cool-Coil heat evacuation technology to minimize cone driver power compression and ensure long term reliability.
The V2-212S is a versatile performer for applications requiring high quality, high power, and extended low frequency response at a reasonable cost.
Community V2-212S Subwoofer Features
- Powerful LF output
- Cool-Coil technology and DYNA-TECH protection circuitry
- Low profile design
Community V2-212S Subwoofer Specifications
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.92" x 35.91" x 17.92" (354 x 912 x 455 mm)
- Finish: Black or White painted 11-ply cross-laminated birch with dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- Continuous Max Output: 123 dB (129 dB Peak)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 360° x 180°
- Transducers: LF - 2 x 12
- Operating Range: 37 Hz 500 Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 98 dB
- Power Handling: 300W continuous @ 4 ohms
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review