Community V2-1596 Loudspeaker
The Community V2-1596 Loudspeaker is a two-way, full-range loudspeaker suitable for use in a wide spectrum of fixed installations. Extremely powerful with a clear, low distortion sonic quality, it is ideal for applications such as contemporary worship services, music and dance clubs, and theatrical sound reinforcement.
Its trapezoidal design allows it to be clustered with like units, forming powerful arrays. The 90° x 60° horn patterns make the V2-1596 models useful for applications requiring tight, controlled coverage such as in acoustically reflective rooms, particularly those that are deeper than they are wide.
The enclosure may be suspended from its M10 threaded rigging points using a variety of optional hardware from Community, or it may be installed using a third-party mounting device. The V2-1596 provide extended high frequency response, low distortion output, authoritative bass, and precise pattern control. Featuring carefully designed crossovers that provide flat acoustic power response through the critical mid-range region, and Communitys exclusive DYNA-TECH driver protection circuitry, the V2-1596 is a versatile performer for use in music and speech applications that require high quality, high power sound reinforcement at an affordable price.
Community V2-1596 Loudspeaker Features
- Optimized voicing for full-range reproduction
- DYNA-TECH driver protection system
- Discreet and aesthetic trapezoidal enclosure with multiple mounting options
Community V2-1596 Loudspeaker Specifications
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 15", carbon ring cone driver; HF - 1 x 1" exit, Ferrofluid-cooled driver
- Operating Range: 60 Hz 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 99 dB
- Power Handling: 200W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 122 dB (128 dB Peak)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 90° x 60°
- Finish: Black or White uniformly textured painted 11-ply Baltic Birch plywood with powder-coated steel grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27.2" x 18.4" x 15.9" (690 x 467 x 404 mm)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review