The Community V2-1296 Loudspeaker is a two-way, full-range loudspeaker suitable for use in a wide spectrum of fixed installations. Compact and extremely powerful, they handle applications ranging from jazz clubs and AV presentations, to rock and roll performances.
Its trapezoidal design allows it to be clustered with like units, forming powerful arrays. The 90° x 60° horn patterns make the V2-1296 useful for applications requiring tight, controlled coverage such as in acoustically reflective rooms, particularly those that are deeper than they are wide. The enclosure may be suspended from its M10 threaded rigging points using a variety of optional hardware from Community, or it may be installed using a third-party mounting device. The V2-1296 provide extended high frequency response, low distortion output, a tight, punchy bass response, and precise pattern control. Featuring carefully designed crossovers that provide flat acoustic power response through the critical mid-range region, and Community's exclusive DYNA-TECH driver protection circuitry, the V2-1296 is a versatile performer for use in music and speech applications that require high quality, high power sound reinforcement at an affordable price.
Community V2-1296 Loudspeaker Features
- Optimized voicing for full-range reproduction
- DYNA-TECH driver protection system
- Discreet and aesthetic trapezoidal enclosure with multiple mounting options
Community V2-1296 Loudspeaker Specifications
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 12", carbon ring cone driver; HF - 1 x 1" exit, Ferrofluid-cooled driver
- Operating Range: 60 Hz 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 98 dB
- Power Handling: 200W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 121 dB (126 dB Peak)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 90° x 60°
- Finish: Black or White uniformly textured painted 11-ply Baltic Birch plywood with powder-coated steel grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.9" x 15.4" x 14.3" (608 x 390 x 362 mm)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review