Community V2-6 Loudspeaker
The Community V2-6 Loudspeaker is a two-way, 6.5-inch full-range loudspeaker system suitable for use in a wide variety of fixed installations. Compact but powerful, it is ideal for distributed systems such as those found in cafes, restaurants, shopping centers and airports.
When paired with a subwoofer such as the V2-210S, a V2-6 system will produce high-fidelity, broad spectrum sound that belies its modest size. The V2-6 is also an excellent choice for ancillary delay applications. When used to augment a front-of-house system in such venues as auditoria, theaters and houses of worship, delay loudspeakers can significantly even-out the difference in sound pressure level from the front of the room to the rear of the room. Units may be positioned for underbalcony fill, overbalcony fill, or simply placed towards the rear of the seating areas. By deploying V2-6 loudspeakers in such a manner, the system designer will have far greater control over relative levels and relative tonal response when commissioning and equalizing the installation.
The V2-6 may be mounted to a wall or ceiling surface using its included yoke bracket, suspended from its M6 threaded rigging points, or installed using a third-party mounting device.
Community V2-6 Loudspeaker Features
- High fidelity, broad spectrum sound
- Carbon Ring Cone Technology provides 30% more piston area with increased excursion capability
- Rotatable square horn
- Ideal for distributed systems or ancillary delay and fill
Community V2-6 Loudspeaker Specifications
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 6.5 cone , HF - 1 x 1
- Operating Range: 90 Hz 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 92 dB
- Power Handling: 100W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 112 dB (118 dB Peak)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 90° x 70°
- Finish: Black or White catalyzed polyester painted 11-ply cross-laminated birch with powder-coated steel grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15.5" x 9.8" x 10.1" (395 x 249 x 258 mm)
- 100W autoformer versions available
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review