The Community V2-215S Subwoofer is a 15-inch, dual-driver subwoofer system to augment and extend the low frequency output of any V-Series full-range loudspeaker system, achieving the high impact and depth of response needed for larger venues.
It is characterized by deep, dramatic bass and a fast transient response. Powerful and low in distortion, the V2-215S produces authoritative low frequency output and can handle almost any musical style with ease. Solidly constructed of 11-ply cross-laminated birch plywood, this subwoofer provides an accurate acoustic response uncolored by enclosure resonance.
The enclosure may be suspended from its M10 threaded rigging points, or simply located on the floor. As with all subwoofers, a corner placement is recommended when possible, in order to take advantage of the acoustical boundary effect for the highest possible efficiency. The V2-215S includes Community's exclusive DYNA-TECH driver protection circuitry to protect against abusive operating conditions, and also features Community's patented Cool-Coil heat evacuation technology to minimize cone driver power compression and ensure long term reliability.
Community V2-215S Subwoofer Features
- Powerful LF output
- Cool-Coil technology and DYNA-TECH protection circuitry
- Low profile design
- Built-in Ergo-Grip handles
Community V2-215S Subwoofer Specifications
- Finish: Black or White painted 11-ply cross-laminated birch with dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 360° x 180°
- Continuous Max Output: 123 dB (129 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 400W continuous @ 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 97 dB
- Transducers: LF - 2 x 15
- Operating Range: 37 Hz 2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18.4" x 37.4" x 20.4" (468 x 950 x 518 mm)