Community VLF208LV Subwoofer
The Community VLF208LV Subwoofer is a large volume dual 8-inch subwoofer that features a low velocity port design that extends the frequency response while eliminating air noise through a heavy-duty 16-gauge steel perforated grille.
With a frequency response down to 40 Hz (-3 dB) and an operating range to 30 Hz (-10 dB), the 1000-watt program VLF208LV stunningly delivers low end power from a compact size.
Community VLF208LV Subwoofer Features
- Low profile design, small footprint
- Designed to work as a traditional subwoofer or in steered bass arrays
- Suitable for in-wall, under-seating, under-stage and other hidden LF applications
- Very low profile
Community VLF208LV Subwoofer Specifications
- Finish: Black or White painted 11-ply cross-laminated birch with dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 360° x 180°
- Continuous Max Output: 119 dB (125 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 400W continuous @ 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 93 dB
- Transducer: LF - 2 x 8"
- Operating Range: 30 Hz - 1 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.2" x 21.8" x 21.8" (260 x 552 x 552 mm)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review