Community VLF208 Subwoofer
The Community VLF208 Subwoofer is a dual 8-inch, no-grille subwoofer designed to be installed under stages, in walls or ceilings, or in other low profile locations in either the vertical or horizontal mounting position.
Its extremely low profile enclosure is narrow enough to fit comfortably between wall studs, providing hidden LF extension. With a response down to 70 Hz in passive mode or 60 Hz using digital signal processing, the VLF208 can function in pairs as a steered bass array, and is equipped with fly points and four rubber feet with recessed foot mounting locations on two sides. The VLF208 can also be wall-mounted using its specially designed low-profile yoke bracket, the VLF-Y208.
The VLF subwoofers feature a low-profile design that is ideal for theaters, restaurants, auditoria, houses of worship, schools and other venues, with the compact VLF208 and VLF208LV fitting into areas where larger subwoofers are impractical.
Community VLF208 Subwoofer Features
- Low profile design, small footprint
- Designed to work as a traditional subwoofer or in steered bass arrays
- DYNA-TECH protection circuitry
- Suitable for in-wall, under-seating, under-stage and other hidden LF applications
Community VLF208 Subwoofer Specifications
- Finish: Black or White painted 11-ply cross-laminated birch with dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.25" x 21.75" x 13.00" (210 x 552 x 330 mm)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 360° x 180°
- Continuous Max Output: 120 dB (126 dB Peak)
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 95 dB
- Power Handling: 300W continuous @ 4 ohms
- Transducers: LF - 2 x 8
- Operating Range: 55 Hz 400 Hz
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review