The Community ENT203 Column Loudspeaker is the smallest member of the ENTASYS 200 family and an excellent choice when sonic clarity and predictable directional control are required from a diminutive and unobtrusive loudspeaker system.
Typical applications include music and speech reinforcement for small houses of worship, hotel meeting rooms, transit stations, background and foreground music for hotels, resorts and themed attractions, and much more. Additionally, the ENT203 complements and supports larger loudspeakers when used for delay fill or area fill, particularly in reverberant environments where controlled directivity is vital for intelligibility. The ENT203 employs three high-power LF cone drivers and one Community CRE (Compact Ribbon Emulator) HF tweeter array in a two-way, single-amped configuration.
All ENTASYS 200 models are available in standard black or white finishes, include selectable low impedance or 70/100-volt operation, a rugged pan-tilt mounting bracket and a permanently mounted safety eyebolt. The paintable enclosures share a 4-5/8-inch wide by 7-1/2-inch deep teardrop footprint.
Community ENT203 Column Loudspeaker Features
- Outdoor ready
- Constant-directivity vertical dispersion
- Included pan-tilt mounting bracket
Community ENT203 Column Loudspeaker Specifications
- Finish: Black or White
- Nominal Beamwidth: (H x V): 140° x 40°
- 70V/100V Autoformer: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.75W, 1.88W (@70V only)
- Continuous Max Output: 111 dB (117 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 75W continuous @ 16 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 92 dB
- Operating Range: 150Hz 22 kHz
- Transducers: LF - 3 x 80mm Excursion Mylar HF - 1 x 3-element Compact Ribbon Emulator
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 10.3" x 4.62 " x 7.47 " (262 x 117 x 189 mm)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review