Community ENT206 Column Loudspeaker
The Community ENT206 Column Loudspeaker is an all-weather, column array loudspeaker housed in an attractive, heavy duty extruded PVC enclosure.
Double the height of the smaller ENT203, the ENT206 provides directional control at significantly lower frequencies than the ENT203, along with enough power to effectively cover much larger areas while still remaining unobtrusive. Ideally suited to applications such as music and speech reinforcement for reverberant houses of worship, hotel lobbies, assembly rooms, transit stations, indoor/outdoor swimming pools, outdoor smoking areas, bowling alleys, and much more, the ENT206 is a solid performer that belies its small size. Like the ENT203, the ENT206 also can be utilized to support larger systems for delay and area fill. The ENT206 employs six high-power LF cone drivers and two Community CRE (Compact Ribbon Emulator) HF tweeter arrays in a two-way, single-amped configuration.
All ENTASYS 200 models are available in standard black or white finishes, include selectable low impedance or 70/100-volt operation, a rugged pan-tilt mounting bracket and a permanently mounted safety eyebolt. The paintable enclosures share a 4-5/8-inch wide by 7-1/2-inch deep teardrop footprint.
Community ENT206 Column Loudspeaker Features
- Constant-directivity vertical dispersion
- Included pan-tilt mounting bracket
- Outdoor ready
Community ENT206 Column Loudspeaker Specifications
- Finish: Black or White
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 140° x 20°
- 70V/100V Autoformer: 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.75W (@70V only)
- Continuous Max Output: 115 dB (121 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 150W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 93 dB
- Operating Range: 120Hz 22 kHz
- Transducers: LF - 6 x 80mm Excursion Mylar HF - 2 x 3-element Compact Ribbon Emulator
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.9" x 4.62 " x 7.47 " (506 x 117 x 189 mm)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review