The Universal Audio Orion Tape Echo Pedal pulls it's algorithms from the acclaimed UA Starlight Echo Station, giving you three variant emulations of delay effects from a vintage 1970's tape delay machine, to expand your sonic pallet in the studio or on the stage.
The Universal Audio Orion Tape Echo Pedal is Perfect for boosting your echoes and adding punch to your entire sound, Orion's faithful emulation of the EP-III's legendary solid-state preamp gives you all the grit and attitude of the vintage effects unit, with one simple control. Thanks to the same no-compromise algorithms from our award-winning Starlight Echo Station, Orion gives you the rich, three-dimensional effects of a thoroughly emulated vintage tape echo — light years beyond other tape delay pedals in its class. Choose from three sonically distinct versions of the EP-III with Mint, Worn, and Old machine types for color and vibe, and tweak the Wonk control for subtle-to-eccentric modulated repeats and funky tape splice textures.
The Universal Audio Orion Tape Echo Pedal requires an external power supply (there is no battery compartment), which is sold separately. If you want a single Power Supply for a single UAFX Pedal, you can purchase the Universal Audio UAFX Pedal Power Supply HERE. If you need a larger power supply to outfit multiple UAFX Pedals (or a complete Pedalboard), Front End Audio proudly carries the Eventide PowerMax Power Supply which can be purchased HERE.
Universal Audio Orion Tape Echo Pedal Features
- Authentic emulation of a vintage Maestro EP-III tape echo in a compact stompbox*
- Perfectly captured analog preamp for fat, boosted tones and effects
- Selectable Mint, Worn, and Old tape machines for distinct color and texture
- Wonk control for modulated repeats and vibey tape splice sounds
- Mono operation, true/trails bypass, Preamp off/on, analog dry through
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built for decades of dependable performance
Universal Audio Orion Tape Echo Pedal Specifications
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 250mA minimum (sold separately)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
- Height: 5.81 cm, 2.29 inches
- Width: 6.55 cm, 2.58 inches
- Depth: 12.07 cm, 4.75 inches
- Weight: 0.659 lbs (0.295 kg)
Universal Audio Orion Tape Echo Pedal Includes
- Universal Audio Orion Tape Echo Pedal
- Manufacturers Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review