The Universal Audio Golden Reverb Pedal is a Stereo reverb pedal with Spring, Plate, and Vintage Digital effects, true or buffered bypass, Live/Preset modes, additional downloadable effects, and more.
The Most Authentic Classic Reverbs Ever Produced by a PedalEngineered and developed by the acclaimed team at Universal Audio, the UAFX Golden Reverberator pedal boasts powerful dual-processor architecture for the most sonically authentic Spring, Plate, and Vintage Digital reverbs ever available in a stompbox. From the dense sound of 1950’s studio plates, to tube-driven spring reverb of classic 1960's guitar amps and endless algorithmic wonder of vintage digital reverbs, Golden Reverberator gives you three perfectly-emulated classic reverbs in a beautiful effects pedal that’s built to last decades.
Three Classic Reverbs, Expertly Captured
- Spring 65: Three "golden unit" spring reverb tanks, pulled from classic 1960's American guitar amps.
- Plate 140: Three vintage German plate reverbs, captured at the iconic Record Plant studio.
- Hall 224: A trio of perfectly modeled late-1970's digital reverb algorithms.
- Bonus Effects: Free Vintage digital Plate and Chamber 224 reverbs, downloadable at registration
Universal Audio Golden Reverb Pedal Features
- Flagship reverb emulation pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine
- Three classic reverb sounds, with available modulation on each effect
- Simple Live/Preset modes for instant recall of your favorite sound
- Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team
- True or buffered bypass,* spillover/tails, silent switching
- Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation
- Classic UA analog design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
Universal Audio Golden Reverb Pedal Specifications
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400mA minimum
- Inputs: 2 x ¼” TS (input 2 for stereo connections)
- Outputs: 2 x ¼” TS (output 2 for stereo connections)
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As far as getting a pure reverb sound, this is about as good as it gets. I have compared it against my HxStomp, Axe-FX III, and Source Audio Ventris, and it meets and even beats them in pure quality of reverb. The main complaint I have with it is the ability to store presets and be switchable over MIDI. I know that was a conscious design decision on UA's part, but that would take this pedal to the next level. The other complaint I have is that UA, instead of continuing to offer additional features or add-ons for purchase with this pedal, just keep releasing new pedals with different algorithms. Clearly, the hardware is capable of running all of their algorithms, but they force you to buy a new hardware unit for each different algorithm.