Universal Audio Astra Modulation Pedal
The Universal Audio Astra Modulation Pedal is a stereo modulation pedal with Chorus, Flanger, and Tremolo effects, true or buffered bypass, preset modes, additional downloadable sounds, and more.
Three of History's Most Mind-Expanding Modulators, Perfectly Captured in a Stompbox. Engineered and developed by the acclaimed team at Universal Audio, the UAFX Astra Modulation Machine boasts powerful dual-processor architecture for the most sonically authentic classic Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, and Tremolo effects ever available in a stompbox. From spacey studio flanger tones of the 1970’s, to gritty bucket-brigade chorus and luscious opto tube tremolo, Astra Modulation Machine puts three iconic vintage effects at your feet, in a beautifully-crafted pedal that’s built to last decades.
Three Timeless Modulation Effects
- Chorus Brigade: Classic ‘70s analog bucket brigade chorus with additional Vibrato mode.
- Flanger/DBLR: Studio flanger/doubler tones modeling legendary rack effects units.
- Trem 65: Perfectly-emulated opto tube tremolo derived from iconic blackface amps of the mid-1960’s.
- Bonus Effects: Free Phaser X90 and Dharma Trem 61, downloadable at registration
Universal Audio Astra Modulation Pedal Features
- Flagship modulation pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine
- Three timeless modulation effects, with secondary modes and settings
- Simple Live/Preset modes for instant recall of your favorite sound
- Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team
- True or buffered bypass,* silent switching
- Classic UA analog design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
Universal Audio Astra Modulation Pedal Specifications
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400mA minimum
- Inputs: 2 x ¼”TS (input 2 for stereo connections)
- Outputs: 2 x ¼” TS (output 2 for stereo connections)
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review