Triad-Orbit IO-A1A Boom
The Triad-Orbit IO-A1A Boom is an aluminum short IO telescopic boom arm designed to allow users to custom-configure a number of Triad-Orbit products to adapt to a multitude of tasks in seconds.
The Triad-Orbit IO-A1A Boom is an IO equipped aluminum short telescopic boom arm for mounting your Triad-Orbit components on IO-C Clamp and IO-W Wallpaltes. The 9.5” - 12.7” long Triad-Orbit IO-A1A Boom is coupled with IO-Vector to quickly assemble innovative left / right stereo imaging, Decca trees and facilitate 3D video. Built mostly of aluminum, the Triad-Orbit IO-A1A weighs 6.4 ounces less than it’s steel counterpart, IO-A1. It offers you mount the Triad-Orbit components in your required settings for optimized performance.
Triad-Orbit IO-A1A Boom Features
- Aluminum short IO telescopic boom arm (9.5” - 12.7” long)
- Comes equipped with Triad-Orbit proprietary IO quick-change coupler
- Lightweight but strong aluminum construction
- Quick-change construction saves time and adds widely flexible configuration
- Mounts your Triad-Orbit components on IO-C Clamp and IO-W Wall Plates
Triad-Orbit IO-A1A Boom Specifications
- Material: Aluminum
- Compatibility: Triad-Orbit Components
- Length: 9.5" to 12.5"
- Dimensions: 13 x 2 x 2 in
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Triad-Orbit IO-A1A Boom Includes
- IO-A1A Boom
- IO-H1 Quick-Change Coupler Mounting Head
- 5/8-27" to 3/8" Adaptor
- 1 Year Warranty
Triad-Orbit IO-A1A Boom Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review