Triad-Orbit IO-A2A Boom
The Triad-Orbit IO-A2A Boom is a long aluminum IO telescopic boom arm designed to allow users to custom-configure a number of Triad-Orbit products to adapt to a multitude of tasks in seconds.
The Triad-Orbit IO-A2A Boom is an IO equipped aluminum long telescopic boom arm for mounting your Triad-Orbit components on IO-C Clamp and IO-W Wall plates. The 15.5” to 24.8” long Triad-Orbit IO-A2A Boom is coupled with IO-Vector to quickly assemble innovative left / right stereo imaging, Decca trees and facilitate 3D video. Built mostly of aluminum, the Triad-Orbit IO-A2A weighs 10.4 ounces less than it’s steel counterpart, IO-A2. It offers you mount the Triad-Orbit components in your required settings for optimized performance.
Triad-Orbit IO-A2A Boom Features
- Aluminum long IO telescopic boom arm (15.5” to 24.8” long)
- Comes equipped with Triad-Orbit proprietary IO-H2 quick-change coupler
- Lightweight but strong aluminum construction
- Quick-change construction saves time and adds widely flexible configuration
- Mounts your Triad-Orbit components on IO-C Clamp and IO-W Wall Plates
Triad-Orbit IO-A2A Boom Specifications
- Material: Aluminum
- Compatibility: Triad-Orbit Components
- Length: 15.5” to 24.8”
- Dimensions: 20 x 2 x 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Triad-Orbit IO-A2A Boom Includes
- IO-A2A Boom
- IO-H2 Quick-Change Coupler Mounting Head
- 5/8-27" to 3/8" Adaptor
- 1 Year Warranty
Triad-Orbit IO-A2A Boom Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review