Triad-Orbit IO-RA Coupler
The Triad-Orbit IO-RA Coupler is designed for use with the retrofitting conventional mic stands and boom arms, and provides an instant upgrade in functionality. Live sound and recording professionals will easily recoup their investment in MICRO and IO technology by realizing instant savings from reduced set-up and tear-down times.
The Triad-Orbit IO-RA Quick-Change Coupler is comprised of two main parts:
- The Triad-Orbit IO-H1 Hex Head with 5/8"-27 diameter thread for most mic clips and microphone accessories.
- The Triad-Orbit IO-RA coupler body, which provides conventional mic stands and booms quick-change compatibility with all Triad-Orbit stand system components.
The exclusive Triad-Orbit IO-RA quick-change coupler is standard equipment on all TRIAD stands and ORBIT booms. Time is of the essence; whether it’s in the studio between takes, or on stage between acts. Thanks to Triad-Orbit IO technology, effortless, ‘on-the-fly’ mic and boom changes are finally a reality, replacing the tedious task of threading booms and mic clips on and off. The precision engineering and machining of the IO coupling mechanism insures a solid, secure connection every time with every microphone; be it a domestic handheld or an esoteric large diaphragm.
Triad-Orbit IO-RA Coupler Features
- Aluminum version of Triad-Orbit’s groundbreaking IO-R quick-change coupler
- Designed for use with the retrofitting conventional mic stands and boom arms
- Provides an instant upgrade in functionality
- Loaded with an IO-H1 hex mounting head
Triad-Orbit IO-RA Coupler Specifications
- Type: Retrofit
- Compatibility: Conventional mic stands & booms
- Material: Aluminum
- Adaptors: Two; 1 x 3/8? male, 1 x 3/8? female
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 3 in
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Triad-Orbit IO-RA Coupler Includes
- IO-RA Coupler
- IO-H1 Hex Mounting Head
- Two 3/8" Adaptors (male & female)
- Tightening Wrench
- 1 Year Warranty
Triad-Orbit IO-RA Coupler Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review