The Triad-Orbit O2X Orbital Boom is a dual orbital boom system with four IO-A telescopic boom arms extends the utility of the original O2 dual orbital boom with the addition of detachable arms via IO Quick-Change Couplers. It allows users to custom-configure a dual boom to adapt to a multitude of tasks in seconds.
The Triad-Orbit O2X Orbital Boom feature a unique dual-arm design – each arm equipped with the proprietary ORBIT ball swivel mechanism – making it one of the most versatile booms on the market. The Triad-Orbit O2X dual orbital boom system extends the utility of the original O2 dual orbital boom with the addition of detachable arms via IO Quick-Change Couplers.
Four IO-A telescopic boom arms are included (2 short arms, 2 long arms), allowing users to custom-configure a dual boom to adapt to a multitude of tasks in seconds. Applications across multiple disciplines are now a reality; today it is the ‘go-to’ stand for stereo or dual miking assignments such as grand pianos, snare drum (top & bottom), guitar and vocals, choirs, big bands, and orchestras – Tomorrow it is the center of a full A/V multimedia or Social Media solution holding lights, cameras, microphones.
The Triad-Orbit O2X Orbital Boom does the work of two stands, freeing up resources when multiple devices are called for and space is limited. Dual boom arms are only part of the ORBIT O2 story. Anchoring ORBIT 2 is a novel center swivel that provides an additional 45° of left-right motion to the boom arms. The Compass Point ball swivel housing provides each O2 boom arm with precise, stable positioning whenever the arms are engaged. And IO Quick-Couplers terminate the end of every O2 arm, offering twice the versatility of conventional booms in a fraction of the time it takes for normal setups.
Triad-Orbit O2X Orbital Boom Features
- Robust steel mount with two O2X ball swivels
- Comes with IO quick-change couplers for mounting Triad-Orbit components
- Four IO-equipped telescopic boom arms; two long and two short to adapt to a multitude of tasks in seconds
- Allows you mount the studio components for recording your active performance
Triad-Orbit O2X Orbital Boom Specifications
- Single Arm Length: 2.87-27.75 in.
- Single Arm Range of Motion: 360° x 230°
- Max. Dual Arm Span: 62.5 in.
- Center Swivel Range of Motion: 145°
- Dimensions: 22 x 11 x 4 in
- Weight: 11 lbs.
Triad-Orbit O2X Orbital Boom Includes
- Triad-Orbit O2X Mount
- 2 x IO-A1A Short Telescopic Boom Arms
- 2 x IO-A2A Short Telescopic Boom Arms
- 2 x IO-H1 Standard 5/8" Mounting Heads
- 2 x IO-H2 Stainless 5/8" Mounting Heads
- 4 x 5/8" Female to 3/8" Male Adapters
- 1 x M2 Adjustment Wrench
- 1 Year Warranty
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great investment for the studio. Really cuts down on stand clutter and allow for easier mic placements/shootouts on all kinds of instruments.
This is the way to go over the standard O2 as you get 4 boom arms. I bought a clap that allows me to use the extra arm, giving me 3 booms on one sturdy tripod.
I purchased this along with T2 and M1 and it gives the most flexibility for any stage or studio use. The Dual arms come with 2 sets of short or longer arms. Perfect for holding an instrument and vocal mic on one stand. The Triad-Orbit system is stronger and better made than anything else I've seen or used. Highly recommended.