The Triad-Orbit O1-L Orbital Boom is a long single-arm revolutionary orbital boom. With its proprietary ball swivel and robust build quality, surgically precise microphone, light, camera, or device placement is now attainable in every performance scenario, regardless of the venue.
The Triad-Orbit O1-L Orbital Boom utilizes a stainless steel ball swivel mechanism to deliver an unparalleled range of motion (360° x 220°) that’s extremely smooth, quiet and stable. The Triad-Orbit O1-L Orbital boom incorporates an IO quick-change coupler for rapid hardware changes without the hassle and delay of threaded connections. The Triad-Orbit O1-L booms have a larger counterweight than the OM Series booms (1Kilo vice .5Kilo) which increases stability when handling heavier large diaphragm microphones, lights, or cameras at distances up to 37.5?.
The Triad-Orbit O1-L booms utilize industrial-grade clutches in lieu of knobs and thumbscrews to secure all points of adjustment on the shafts. The knurled metal clutch barrels are coated to provide a comfortable ergonomic grip that yields more torque. With no protruding parts, the Triad-Orbit O1-L booms transport and store with total reliability.
Triad-Orbit O1-L Orbital Boom Features
- Long single-arm orbital revolutionary boom with IO quick-change coupler
- Stainless steel ball swivel mechanism delivers an unparalleled range of motion (360° x 220°)
- Incorporates IO quick-change coupler for rapid hardware changes without the hassle and delay of threaded connections
- Robust build quality, larger counterweight and industrial-grade clutches
- Knurled metal clutch barrels are coated to provide a comfortable ergonomic grip
- Offers easy transport and store with total reliability
Triad-Orbit O1-L Orbital Boom Specifications
- Type: Long Boom
- Boom Arm Range: 21-37.75 in.
- Range of Motion: 360° x 190°
- Dimensions: 32 x 8 x 4 in
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Triad-Orbit O1-L Orbital Boom Includes
- O1-L Orbital Boom
- IO-H1 Standard 5/8" Mounting Head
- 5/8" Female to 3/8" Male Adaptor
- 1 Year Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchase the orbital boom for my T2C, along with the mini orbital arm. The ballhead is very strong and has had no issue holding my heaviest microphones. The counterweight could be heavier, and stands may require sandbags for heavy mics with the boom fully extended.