Lewitt Interviewer Dynamic Microphone
The Lewitt Interviewer Dynamic Microphone is an extremely sturdy dynamic microphone featuring an omnidirectional polar pattern designed for interview recording.
The Lewitt Interviewer Dynamic Microphone's capsule is fully rubber mounted. In combination with the Lewitt Interviewer new coating technology, all handling noise is reduced to a minimum while offering safe and comfortable grip. With the purpose-built Dust Protection Membrane and its heavily rugged, most resilient housing, the Lewitt Interviewer is the perfect companion even under the roughest conditions.
Great Speech Intelligibility - Omnidirectional Dynamic Capsule
Tailored for voice reproduction the Lewitt Interviewer provides you with crystal clear results in almost any situation. This hassle-free tool makes it easy to concentrate on what is essential, that is “now.” (No proximity effect, no off-axis muddiness, and linear frequency response).
Professional Look and Feel
The Lewitt Interviewer Dynamic Microphone offers the professional look and feel. Connect it to your camcorder or DSLR and it will give you a perfect combination of recording gear.
Sturdy and Resilient
With the purpose-built Dust Protection Membrane and rugged housing, the Lewitt Interviewer will be the perfect companion even under the roughest conditions.
Handling Noise - Reduced to a Minimum
Refined rubber suspensions provide the best possible dampening of unwanted structure-borne noise caused by hand-movement and decouples the capsule from the casing. New coating materials reduce all handling noise even more while offering safe and comfortable grip.
Lewitt Interviewer Dynamic Microphone Features
- Optimized frequency curve for maximum speech intelligibility
- IsoMount technology - Capsule and electronics are fully rubber-mounted
- Whisper Coating - Special surface to minimize handling noise
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for maximum pickup
- Dust protection membrane keeps the capsule clean
- Extremely sturdy; the perfect companion even under the roughest conditions
Lewitt Interviewer Dynamic Microphone Specifications
- Type: Dynamic, Moving Coil
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 1.33 mV/Pa, -57.58 dBV/Pa
- Internal Impedance: 235 O
- Rated Load Impedance: 1000 O
- Connector: Gold Plated 3-Pin XLR
- Microphone Dimensions: Wiremesh ø - 36 mm | handle ø - 22 mm | total length - 272.7 mm , wiremesh ø - 1.42 in | handle ø - 0.87 in | total length - 10.74 in
- Microphone Net Weight: 250 g, 8.82 oz
Lewitt Interviewer Dynamic Microphone Includes
- Lewitt Interviewer Dynamic Microphone with Omnidirectional Capsule
- Camera Adapter (XLR-Female to 3.5mm Phone Connector)
- Microphone Flag - Customizable
- DTP 40 Lb Transport Bag
- 2 Year Warranty
Lewitt Interviewer Dynamic Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review