The Lewitt DTP 340 TT Dynamic Microphone is a tom and percussion microphone designed to deliver transient-rich and punchy sound. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum isolation of the instrument in studio and live applications.
The Lewitt DTP 340 TT Dynamic Microphone is a wired dynamic microphone specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity in live sound applications.
Sturdy Die-Cast Body
The Lewitt DTP 340 TT has a rugged full-metal die-cast body. And with its hardened steel mesh grille, this microphone is highly durable professional gear.
The supercardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source - side and rear sounds are effectively rejected.
The Lewitt DTP 340 TT is a high performance wired dynamic microphone. It is specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments, providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity. Even in high sound pressure level applications, the Lewitt Audio's DTP 340 TT reproduces instrumental sounds with sonic detail and character. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures that side and rear sounds are effectively rejected. Its rugged body and hardened steel-mesh grille make it highly durable professional gear.
Lewitt DTP 340 TT Dynamic Microphone Features
- Dynamic percussion microphone
- Supercardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source
- Tailored frequency response for drum and percussion applications
- Integrated acoustic pop and windshield - washable
- Solid full-metal die-cast body
- Hardened steel mesh
- Gold plated & corrosion-resistant 3-pin XLR output connector
Lewitt DTP 340 TT Dynamic Microphone Applications
Lewitt DTP 340 TT Dynamic Microphone Specifications
- Type: Dynamic, Moving Coil
- Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 40 ... 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.4 mV/Pa, -57 dBV/Pa
- Internal Impedance: 500 O
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: Ø 41 dia. X 94 mm, Ø 1.6 dia. X 3.7 in
- Net Weight: 165 g, 5.82 oz
Lewitt DTP 340 TT Dynamic Microphone Includes
- Lewitt DTP 340 TT Dynamic Microphone
- DTP 40 Mt Mic Mount for Drums
- DTP 40 Mts Mic Mount
- DTP 40 Lb Mic Bag
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This mic makes the doumbek sound stand out from low end bass to high end treble.