Lewitt MTP 440 DM Dynamic Microphone
The Lewitt MTP 440 DM Dynamic Microphone is an exceptionally versatile, precision-engineered cardioid dynamic microphone ideally suited for upscale live sound and studio recording applications. Featuring a high-performance capsule for bright and lively sound, the MTP 440 DM is perfect for miking a variety of instruments and vocals.
The Lewitt MTP 440 DM Dynamic Microphone is a highly versatile dynamic instrument microphone for loud and clear sound. It’s cardioid pattern ensures perfect off-axis rejection and exceptionally high gain before feedback. Unwanted reflections or background noise are effectively suppressed. High-quality components and rugged construction make it a top-tier choice for touring professionals and artists around the globe.
The structure-in-structure architecture provides the basis for the MTP series' ruggedness. The outside enclosure of wire-mesh cup and ring is made of sturdy spring steel while the body consists of durable die-cast parts. The inner enclosure is made of resilient but lightweight nylon reinforced ABS. This design ensures the best possible protection for rough daily touring routines.
Like all mics from the MTP series, the Lewitt MTP 440 DM has an amazingly consistent polar pattern across its entire frequency spectrum. The outstanding rear rejection of -25 dB guarantees super-high gain before feedback.
Guitar Amp Recording
The Lewitt MTP 440 DM offers a crisp and modern sound that cuts right through the mix. The slight bass roll-off prevents the signal from getting muddy, and the crisp presence plus fast transient response makes the Lewitt MTP 440 DM shine on guitar amps.
Lewitt MTP 440 DM Dynamic Microphone Features
- Dynamic instrument microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source
- Tailored frequency response for instrument applications
- Integrated acoustic pop and windshield
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body
- Hardened steel mesh grille
- Gold plated & corrosion-resistant 3-pin XLR output connector
Lewitt MTP 440 DM Dynamic Microphone Applications
- Guitar Amps
- Brass Instruments
- Wind Instruments
Lewitt MTP 440 DM Dynamic Microphone Specifications
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 60 ... 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa, -52 dBV/Pa
- Internal Impedance: 500 O
- Rated Load Impedance: 1,000 O
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 39 dia. x 159 mm, 1.53 dia. x 6.25 in
- Net Weight: 280 g, 9.88 oz
Lewitt MTP 440 DM Dynamic Microphone Includes
- Lewitt MTP 440 DM Dynamic Microphone
- Lewitt MTP 40 MCs Mic Mount
- Lewitt DTP 40 Lb Mic Bag
- 2 Year Warranty
Lewitt MTP 440 DM Dynamic Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review