Lewitt MTP 840 DM Dynamic Microphone
The Lewitt MTP 840 DM Dynamic Microphone is a feature-rich handheld microphone designed for exceptionally clean sound. Excellent transient response, refined electronics, and superior capsule design make the MTP 840 DM a unique tool for onstage use.
The Lewitt MTP 840 DM Dynamic Microphone offers versatility and durability, plus optimal suitability for punishing touring conditions with no compromises on sound. Innovatively designed circuitry and the highest-quality components make for exceptionally low self-noise and a maximum of dynamic range when in Active Mode, and the frequency curve, – which is specially tailored for vocal recordings – provides the ultimate in sound quality.
A three-step low-cut filter directly influences the proximity effect, permitting adaptation of the mic to individual preferences. The built-in three-position switchable amplifier, is specially adapted to the Lewitt MTP 840 DM’s components, allowing lossless recording of even far-off sources. A supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum protection against feedback, and the flexibly suspended capsule reduces structure-borne noise to a minimum. The Lewitt MTP 840 DM transports the artist’s voice in a powerful way, lending it the necessary presence without falsifying its individual character.
Amplify Your Sound! Active Mode – Boost Your Sensitivity
The Lewitt MTP 840 DM is a supercardioid handheld performance microphone. Its tailored frequency response means that your vocals will cut through every mix. The unique Active Mode boosts sensitivity by up to 12 dB while output impedance stays low.
The supercardioid polar pattern guarantees super-high gain before feedback. Like all microphones from the MTP series, the Lewitt MTP 840 DM has an amazingly consistent polar pattern all across its entire frequency spectrum. And even with more than half of the wire-mesh cup covered, it will not lose any rear rejection.
Adjust Your Tools – Take Control
Boost your signal by switching to Active Mode - for ear-catching realism and distortion-free sonic depth. Take control over the low-cut filter to adjust the proximity effect to the artist and the application.
The structure-in-structure architecture provides the basis for the MTP series' ruggedness. The outside enclosure of wire-mesh cup and ring is made of sturdy spring steel, while the body consists of durable zinc die -cast parts. The inner enclosure is made of resilient but lightweight nylon enforced-reinforced ABS. This design ensures the best possible protection for the rough daily touring routines.
Lowest Handling Noise
The Lewitt Audio's internal dual shock mount system achieves the most efficient handling noise elimination. Refined rubber suspensions provide the best possible dampening of unwanted structure-borne noise caused by hand- movement.
Lewitt MTP 840 DM Dynamic Microphone Features
- Dynamic handheld microphone with Active Mode
- Supercardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Frequency response shaped specifically for vocal applications
- 3 Gain settings: 0 dB, +6 dB, and +12 dB
- 3 Low-cut settings: linear, 150 Hz (12 dB/oct), 250 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- Switchable LED status indicator for low-cut and pre-attenuation settings
- Integrated acoustic pop and windshield - washable
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body
- Gold plated & corrosion-resistant 3-pin XLR output connector
Lewitt MTP 840 DM Dynamic Microphone Applications
- Instrument Amps
- Spoken Word
- Live Interview
Lewitt MTP 840 DM Dynamic Microphone Specifications
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 40 ... 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3.5 mV/Pa, -49 dBV/Pa
- Signal / Noise Ratio: 75 dB (A)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19 dB (A)
- Dynamic Range, Passive Mode: 135 dB
- Dynamic Range, Active Mode: 121 dB at 0 dB gain, 115 dB at 6 dB gain, 109 dB at 12 dB gain
- Gain Settings, Active Mode: 0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB
- Low-Cut Filter: Linear, 150 Hz (12 dB/oct), 250 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- Internal Impedance: 600 O
- Rated Load Impedance: 1,000 O
- Supply Voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current Consumption: 5.5 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 51 dia. x 183 mm, 2 dia. x 7.2 in
- Net Weight: 336 g, 11.85 oz
Lewitt MTP 840 DM Dynamic Microphone Includes
- Lewitt MTP 840 DM Dynamic Microphone
- Lewitt MTP 40 MCs Mic Mount
- Lewitt DTP 40 Lb Mic Bag
- 2 Year Warranty
Lewitt MTP 840 DM Dynamic Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review