The Fredenstein Bento 2 Pure Analog 500-Series Rack is a high performance two module carrier for Fredenstein or API-500 compatible modules.
The Fredenstein Bento 2 Pure Analog can accept a maximum of 2 modules, or one 2-slot stereo module. A by-product of the Bento 8, this new iteration of the Bento 2 features an all linear, analog power supply. The maximum output currents are: +-16V DC 0.75A and +48V DC 250mA.
Fredenstein Bento 2 Pure Analog 500-Series Rack Features
- Universal power supply: Mains voltages range from 90V AC to 240V AC, 50 to 60 Hz.
- Increased output currents: +/-16V DC 0.9A and +48V DC 0.033A
- Additional TRS inputs and outputs, parallel to the XLR connectors.
- Built-in Audio Routing: Slot 1 can be daisy-chained to slot 2 by simply flipping a switch on the back-panel.
- Compressor buss linking: Compressor modules can be linked by engaging a switch on the back-panel as well.
- Secondary power-switch and voltage indicators are on the front-panel.
Fredenstein Bento 2 Pure Analog 500-Series Rack Includes
- Fredenstein Bento 2 Pure Analog 500-Series Rack
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review