Fredenstein Bento 2 500-Series Rack
The Fredenstein Bento 2 500-Series Rack is a high performance two module carrier for Fredenstein Series 600 modules or API-500 compatible plug-in cards.
The unit can accept a maximum of 2 modules. The Bento 2 features several important upgrades compared with third party products:
Fredenstein Bento 2 500-Series Rack Features
- Universal power supply: Mains voltages range from 90V AC to 240V AC, 50 to 60 Hz.
- Increased output currents: +/-16V DC 0.9A and +48V DC 0.033A
- Additional TRS inputs and outputs, parallel to the XLR connectors.
- Built-in Audio Routing: Slot 1 can be daisy-chained to slot 2 by simply flipping a switch on the back-panel.
- Compressor buss linking: Compressor modules can be linked by engaging a switch on the back-panel as well.
- Secondary power-switch and voltage indicators are on the front-panel.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The unit I received was defective, but Ryan took care of me and all is well now! Will shop again in the future!
Worked out great for my limited rack space in my recording studio!