Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack
The Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack is an 8-slot 500 Series rack constructed of the highest grade components. It features a complete linear power supply consisting of a mains transformer and linear regulators. This topology yields the cleanest power to your modules.
The Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack outputs ±6V DC 2A and +48V DC 0.25A, 500mA per slot, that's ample power for the most demanding 500 series modules! Whereas, usually linear power supplies can't deliver high output currents. Another drawback of linear supplies is that they are prone to introduce hum magnetically from the mains transformer directly into input and output transformer inside modules, especially when plugged into the slot closest to the supply. The Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro incorporates extensive magnetic shielding of the mains transformer to eliminate induced hum. In addition, the Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro features a monitoring section. A discrete stereo headphone amplifier, VU- meters, and independent slot output selection for L and R channel. If you want to listen to a mono signal, set both selectors to the same slot. The independent selectors give you complete freedom of selecting your source, the even allow to reverse the stereo field by selecting the left channel to the right slot and the left channel to the left slot. The left VU-meter is connected to the selected L slot and the right meter to the selected R slot.
The Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro is constructed of the highest grade components: 1.5mm (59 mil) Steel Chassis, Toroidal Mains Transformer with two built-in thermal fuses, Schottky diode rectification, all Nichicon electrolytic capacitors rated for 105°C(221°F), etc.
Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack Features
- Built-in Audio Routing (Modules can be daisy-chained by simply flipping switches on the back-panel)
- Compressor buss linking (Compressor modules can be linked by engaging switches on the back-panel as well)
- Ground-lift switch
- Two VU meters to monitor the output of any module (mono or stereo)
- Two channel selectors to monitor stereo outputs or 2 mono outputs
- Discrete headphone amp with volume control to monitor selected outputs
Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack Specifications
- Input Voltage: 117.5V or 235V (Country Specific) +/- 8%
- Output Voltages: +16V DC 2A, -16V DC 2A, +48V DC 0.25A
- Power Consumption: max 100W
- Dimension (W x H x D): 480mm x 140mm x 190mm, 19 inch, 3U
- Weight: 6 kg (NW); 7.5 kg (GW), 13.2 lbs (NW); 16.6 lbs (GW)
Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack Includes
- 1 x Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack
- 1 x IEC Power Cable
- 1 x Operating Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review