Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack
The Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack takes the Bento 8, and expands on it with selectable stereo or dual mono output monitoring, a headphone out, and two VU meters.
The Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack features a complete linear power supply consisting of a mains transformer and linear regulators. This topology yields the cleanest power to your modules. Usually linear power supplies can't deliver high output currents, but Bento 8 outputs +/-16V DC 2A and +48V DC 0.25A, 500mA per slot, that's ample power for the most demanding 500 series modules! Another drawback of linear supplies is that they are prone to introduce hum magnetically from the mains transformer directly into input and output transformer inside modules, especially when plugged into the slot closest to the supply. Bento 8 Pro incorporates extensive magnetic shielding of the mains transformer to eliminate induced hum.
Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack Features
- Built-in Audio Routing: Modules can be daisy-chained by simply flipping switches on the back-panel
- Compressor buss linking: Compressor modules can be linked by engaging switches on the back-panel as well
- Ground-lift switch
- Two VU meters to monitor the output of any module (mono or stereo)
- Two channel selectors to monitor stereo outputs or 2 mono outputs
- Discrete headphone amp with volume control to monitor selected outputs
Fredenstein Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack Includes
- Bento 8 Pro 500-Series Rack
- Power Cable
- Warranty Information
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review