Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface
This latest generation of iTrack Solo is the easiest way to record instruments and vocals on your Lightning-compatible iPad.
This latest generation of iTrack Solo is the easiest way to record instruments and vocals on your Lightning-compatible iPad. Simply plug into the legendary Focusrite preamp and dedicated instrument input to start capturing your sound in pristine quality, using the very best in digital audio technology. Compact, lightweight and housed in rugged aluminium case, iTrack Solo is the perfect companion for any singer-songwriter who wants to make exceptional demos on iPad, Mac or PC.
Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface Features
- Award-Winning Microphone Input: Focusrite microphone preamps capture exceptional sound quality in recording studios around the world.
- Record on iPad, Mac and PC: Use your favourite software and apps to record your songs, including GarageBand.
- Connect Your Mic and Instrument Directly: Simply plug in your electric, electroacoustic or bass guitar and microphone to record in pristine quality.
- Compact and Tough: The solid aluminum case provides road-worthy protection for even the most adventurous musician.
- Always Record at the Right Volume: Two lights surround the input level knobs, to let you know when you're recording at the correct level.
- Connect Your Own Speakers: Hear your music through your home speakers, but connecting them directly to the outputs on the back panel.
- Front panel headphone output.
- Large speaker/headphone level dial and "Direct Monitor" function.
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones.
- Ableton Live Lite recording software to use with iTrack Solo and your PC or Mac.
- Scarlett Plug-In Suite: make your song sound the best with professional plug-ins for PC and Mac.
- Up to 96KHz operation at 24-bit when used with PC or Mac.
Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface Includes
- iTrack Solo interface
- USB Cable
- Lightning cable - to connect iTrack Solo to iPad
- Two Year Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best budget interface. Very easy to use, hassle experience. It's the best choice for you to begin your home recording journey!