Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface
The Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface incorporating high quality Focusrite analogue pre-amplifiers. It offers you a simple and compact solution for routing high quality audio to and from your iPad, iPad2, iPad (3rd Generation) or computer.
The Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface provides you a simple professional recording on Mac, PC and iPad. Whatever type of music you want to make, and whatever you want to record it on, Focusrite iTrack Solo is the simplest way to do it.
Plug Your Instrument Straight In
Start recording the moment inspiration strikes, by plugging any instrument or mic straight in the Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface.
Polish Your Sound
Whatever type of music you want to make, and whatever you want to record it on, Focusrite iTrack Solo is the simplest way to do it.
Make Some Noise
The Focusrite iTrack Solo isn’t just for recording. Connect your speakers, crank up the volume and totally immerse yourself in the sound of your music, apps, video games, movies – or anything else.
Maintain Your Feng Shui
Fewer cables means less clutter. You only need to plug iTrack Solo into the mains if you’re using it with iPad. Otherwise, your USB connection will power it.
Ideal for iPad
Certified by Apple and compatible with any Lightning™ iPad: iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina Display, iPad (4th gen and up) and iPad Air.
You Already Know How
You don't need to learn anything new. Record your songs directly into Garageband, Cubasis, Auria and many other apps.
The Sound of Success
Capture and play back your sound with pristine quality, using the very latest in digital audio technology.
Look As Good As It Sounds
The gorgeous bead-blasted aluminium case is tough enough to throw in your bag and take with you anywhere.
Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface Features
- Award-Winning Microphone Input - Focusrite microphone preamps capture exceptional sound quality in recording studios around the world
- Record on iPad, Mac and PC - Use your favourite software and apps to record your songs, including GarageBand
- Connect Your Mic and Instrument Directly - Simply plug in your electric, electroacoustic or bass guitar and microphone to record in pristine quality
- Compact and Tough - The solid aluminum case provides road-worthy protection for even the most adventurous musician
- Always Record at the Right Volume -Two lights surround the input level knobs, to let you know when you're recording at the correct level
- Connect Your Own Speakers - Hear your music through your home speakers, but connecting them directly to the outputs on the back panel
- Front panel headphone output
- Large speaker/headphone level dial and "Direct Monitor" function
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ableton Live Lite recording software to use with iTrack Solo and your PC or Mac
- Scarlett Plug-In Suite: make your song sound the best with professional plug-ins for PC and Mac
- Up to 96KHz operation at 24-bit when used with PC or Mac
Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface Specifications
- Front Panel:
- 1 Microphone Input - XLR
- 1 Instrument Input ¼’ Unbalanced
- 2 Gain Knobs
- 2 Gain Halo Signal Indicators
- 48V Phantom Power Switch
- Direct Monitor Switch
- Large Monitor Level Dial (Controls Headphone and Line Level Outputs)
- USB Connection LED Indicator
- Headphone Output ¼’ TRS Jack
- Rear Panel:
- 2 Unbalanced Monitor Outputs - RCA Phono
- DEVICE LINK Port (to Connect iTrack Solo to iPad)
- USB 2.0 Port
- Kensington Lock Slot
- Mic Analogue Input Performance:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- THD+N: < 0.002% (Minimum Gain, -1dBFS Input with 22Hz/22kHz Bandpass Filter)
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): < -120dB: Measured at Minimum Gain with, -1 dBFS (20Hz/22kHz Bandpass Filter)
- Gain Range: +10dB to +55dB
- Max Input Level: +4dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB
- THD+N: 0.003% (Measured with -1dBFS Input and 22Hz/22kHz Bandpass Filter)
- Noise: -87dBu (22Hz/22kHz Bandpass Filter)
- Gain Range: -10dB to +55dB
- Max Input Level: +2dBu
- Analogue Output Performance:
- Nominal Output Level: 0dBFS = 10dBu, Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB
- THD+N: < 0.001% (Measured with 0dBFS Input 22Hz/22kHz Bandpass Filter, Un-Weighted)
- Digital Performance:
- Clock Sources: Internal Clock Only
- A-D Dynamic Range: 105dB 'A-Weighted' (All Inputs). Converter Chipset A-D Dynamic Range 114dB
- D-A Dynamic Range: 105dB 'A-Weighted' (All Outputs). Converter Chipset D-A Dynamic Range 114dB
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz - Mac and PC, 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz - iPad
- Input to Input: Better than 90dB
- Output to Output: Better than 90dB
- Input to Output: Better than 85dB
- Input Metering:
- Ring LED Lit Green Signal Present: -24 dBFS
- Ring LED Lit Red Signal Overload: 0dBFS, Peak Held for Approximately 1 Second
- Weight and Dimensions:
- Height: 45 mm / 1.77'
- Width: 150 mm / 6'
- Depth: 100 mm / 4'
- Weight: 500 g / 1 lb
- Compatible iPads:
- iTrack Solo Lightning: Any iPad with Lightning Connector
- Standard iTrack Solo: iPad (1st Gen), iPad (2nd Gen) and iPad (3rd Gen)
Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface Includes
- Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface
- 1.2m USB Cable
- 1.2m "Device Link" Cable (to Connect to a Lightning iPad)
- Getting Started Guide
- Registration Card
- Download Card for Ableton Live Lite & Scarlett Plug-in Suite
- USB Power Supply (US Only)
- 3 Year Warranty
Focusrite iTrack Solo Audio Interface Downloads
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best budget interface. Very easy to use, hassle experience. It's the best choice for you to begin your home recording journey!