Focusrite RedNet R1 Desktop Remote Controller
The Focusrite RedNet R1 Desktop Remote Controller is not just a monitor controller with surround capabilities, it is a sophisticated multi-channel audio router and interface system, over Dante enabled network audio, Pro Tools HD Digilink, and Thunderbolt3.
The Focusrite RedNet R1 Desktop Remote Controller is designed for professionals who need to adapt their audio configurations quickly to suit the ever-increasing demands of the studio environment, and interact with their audio system like never before. Inputs from one of eight source groups (each of up to 12 channels per source, from 32 total channels) can be mixed and routed to up to 12 monitor output channels, formatted from mono through to 7.1.4 surround, providing the flexibility to monitor in a range of common setups including Dolby Atmos® and other immersive audio workflows. Alternatively, completely custom setups of up to 12 outputs can be configured for bespoke speaker configurations.
RedNet R1 can be set up to control groups of outputs from the multitude of sources and destinations available to Red interface users. From Pro Tools™ | HD and other DAWs, analogue inputs and outputs, ADAT and S/PDIF connections, and from entire Dante® audio ecosystems, audio can be switched and summed cross platforms, simultaneously and interchangeably. Top-panel control includes level, reference level preset selection, dim, mute and a variety of solo modes. There's an A/B switch for switching between monitoring presets, and up to four fold-down presets allow fast switching for checking downmixes.
RedNet R1 also features Dante-enabled talkback, an internal mic preamp for connecting an external talkback mic, built-in microphone and a high-powered headphones output, so you can monitor audio inputs and outputs, and interact with talent and other users on the system. Up to four talkback destination groups are available when used with a Red interface (when used with other Dante devices, a single talkback group is available). Two LCDs display highly accurate level metering of the outputs, sources and headphone outputs, and provide visual cues for navigating menus. RedNet Control software is used to quickly set up both simple and complex monitoring and routing configurations. Other features include a quarter-inch jack socket, which accepts a footswitch for talkback management, LFE muting and more. RedNet R1 can be powered via Ethernet to reduce cabling complexity (using the PoE standard), or by the supplied DC power supply.
Focusrite RedNet R1 Desktop Remote Controller Features
- The first Dante, Pro Tools HD and Thunderbolt interface system with a monitor controller
- Supports up to 12 monitor output channels formatted from mono through to 7.1.4 surround
- A/B switch for switching between monitoring setups
- Two LCDs display highly accurate level metering of the outputs, sources and headphone outputs, and give visual cues for navigating menus
- Powered via Ethernet (using the PoE standard), or using the supplied DC power supply
- Supports a maximum of eight source groups, each of up to 12 channels per source, to a maximum of 32 total channels.
- Flexible monitor controls include level, preset level selection and lock, plus dim, mute and a variety of solo modes
- Up to four fold-down presets allow fast switching for checking downmixes
Focusrite RedNet R1 Desktop Remote Controller Specifications
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24 bit
- Clock Sources: Internal or from Dante Network Master
- LCD Screens: 2 x Screens (Control, Status, Metering & Menus)
- Control Functions: 2 x Continuous Pot (Level & Dim). 1 x Pot (Headphone Output). 24 x Multi-Function Switches (Sources, Talkback, Monitor Outputs & Menu Items). 12 x Single-Function Switches (Headphones, Sum, Spill, Mode, Mute, Solo, Outputs, A/B, Cut x 2, Dim & Output Lock)
- Network: 1 x Standard RJ45 connector
Focusrite RedNet R1 Desktop Remote Controller Includes
- RedNet R1 Desktop Remote Controller
- Power Supply
- 3 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review