The Focusrite RedNet PCIeNX Dante Interface is a low-latency, high-channel-count PCIe Dante interface perfect for large recording sessions and post-production work using Dolby Atmos and other immersive formats.
Perfect for Dolby Atmos or any high-channel-count Dante workflow, RedNet PCIeNX delivers 128x128 channels of 24-bit/192 kHz audio with ultra-low latency.
128x128 channels (24-bit/192kHz) with ultra-low round-trip latency makes RedNet PCIeNX perfect for large recording sessions and post-production work using Dolby Atmos and other immersive formats.
More flexibility with dual Ethernet RJ-45 connections
Dual Ethernet RJ-45 connections allow for both switched and redundant mode, offering flexible connectivity and the option to have a secondary network in mission-critical situations.
Broadcast-Ready with support for the latest AoIP standards
RedNet PCIeNX is reliable, flexible, and supports the latest standards, including AES67 and compliance for SMPTE ST 2110 (DDM required).
More OS options
RedNet PCIeNX works with your Windows or Mac computer (Intel and Apple Silicon supported).
RedNet PCIeNX can be easily installed in a PCIe slot or Thunderbolt chassis.
Simple integrated network control
RedNet PCIeNX features an integrated network interface – allowing a single-cable connection for audio and network control.
Purchase with confidence. RedNet PCIeNX is backed by a 3-year warranty and Focusrite’s award-winning 24/7/365 technical support.
Focusrite RedNet PCIeNX Dante Interface Specifications
- Simultaneous Inputs & Outputs: 128x128 (all sample rates)
- Digital Performance: Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24-bit
- Dante Connectivity: 2 x Ethernet standard RJ45 connectors (compatible with Cat 5e and above)
- Driver Compatibility:
- Multi-client ASIO and WDM (Windows)
- CoreAudio (Mac)
- Front Panel:
- 2x Network Active LED indicators (Primary/Secondary)
- 2x Network Lock LED indicators (Primary/Secondary)
- 1x Factory Reset button
- Card Size: Full Height, Half Width
- Power: Powered over PCIe
- Heat Performance: Max internal case/chassis operating temperature: 50 degrees Celsius/122 degrees Fahrenheit
Focusrite RedNet PCIeNX Dante Interface System Requirements
- Computer: Apple Mac/Windows system running supported OS
- An empty 4x Lane PCIe 2.1 compatible slot is required (on-motherboard or via Thunderbolt to PCIe expansion chassis)
- Other: Internet connection for downloading and installing software and driver
Focusrite RedNet PCIeNX Dante Interface Includes
- Focusrite RedNet PCIeNX Dante Interface
- Focusrite Pro Important Information Guide
- 2m CAT6A Ethernet Cable
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review