Focusrite RedNet X2P Audio Interface
The Focusrite RedNet X2P Audio Interface is a dante enabled network audio interface in a 2x2 desktop format. The X2P is perfect for home and small studios, as well as expanding a pre-existing network audio system, providing addition line and mic inputs, as well as two output - making it a perfect monitor controller.
The Focusrite RedNet X2P Audio Interface is a compact, portable and robust 2x2 Dante audio interface featuring two Red Evolution mic pres, stereo line out and a stereo headphone amplifier. RedNet X2P allows you to effortless add a high quality Dante audio interface by integrating power, audio, clock and remote control over a single Ethernet cable – simply use a power over Ethernet switch or PoE injector. A local input mixer allows 'more me' monitoring control, while a control lockout mode ensures settings can not be changed when used remotely.
Rear panel XLR outputs offer level-controlled analogue outputs of up to 24dBu, while a front panel 1/4" connector provides a high-powered headphone output capable of driving both high and low impedance headphones. A pair of combination XLR/1/4" inputs allow the connection of mic, line or instrument level signals to the mic pres, which include Focusrite's acclaimed Air mode which emulates the sound of our classic input transformers. The top panel features an array of controls: output level for headphone and line outputs, mic pre controls of gain, high-pass filter, Air, phase invert, phantom power and stereo linking; as well as the crossfader for controlling the balance of mic pre inputs and network receiver channels which to be sent to the headphone or line outputs.
Focusrite RedNet X2P Audio Interface Features
- Stereo 2x2 audio interface for Dante Audio-over-IP networks
- Power-over-Ethernet supplied: IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Robust steel and aluminium chassis
- Up to 24dBu line output levels
- Mute switch for line output
- Two Red Evolution mic preamps for mic, line or instrument level inputs
- Up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling rates
- Local control lockout of mic pre settings, output settings or both
- Independent level control of headphone and line outputs
- Mic stand mount
- Integrated network switch allowing daisy-chaining of network devices
- AES67 compliant
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules.
Focusrite RedNet X2P Audio Interface Specifications
- Gain Range: 0dB to 68dB in 1dB steps
- Instrument Inputs Gain Range: 0dB to 68dB in 1dB steps
- Line Level Outputs 0 DBFS Reference Levels: +18 or +24dBu (switchable)
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24 bit
- Clock Sources: Internal or from Dante Network Master.
- PSU (PoE And DC): 1 x PoE (Port 1) Input and 1 x DC 12V Locking Barrel Input Connector.
- Network: 2 x etherCON connectors, also compatible with standard RJ45 connectors.
- DC Power Supply: 1 x 12V 1.2A DC Power Supply.
Focusrite RedNet X2P Audio Interface Includes
- RedNet X2P Audio Interface
- Power supply
- 3 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review