The Focusrite ADN2 AD Card is a two-channel AD card for the ISA One, including Dante connectivity.
With the introduction of the ISA ADN2, the classic ISA mic pre can be implemented directly on a Dante network, providing console-grade preamps to the most advanced of audio networks. ISA ADN2 is an optional two-channel A-D card that provides high-quality analogue-to-digital conversion for the ISA One mic preamp and DI. Featuring Dante, AES3, ADAT and S/PDIF connectivity, the card operates at sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz.
The card offers a familiar set of standard professional connectors with primary and secondary RJ45 Dante output ports, an XLR connector for AES3 output, a TOSLINK connector for ADAT output and RCA connector for S/PDIF output. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation with many external devices.
Dante outputs on the card provide ISA One with network connectivity to all Focusrite RedNet devices and Red interfaces, as well as any other Dante-enabled device from hundreds of manufacturers. Metering and settings are accessed through RedNet Control, routing is configured using Dante Controller. Both RedNet Control and Dante Controller software are included.
Focusrite ADN2 AD Card Features
- Two-channels of high-quality, precision analogue-to-digital converter for ISA One
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz sample rate
- Dante connectivity via Primary and Secondary Ethernet ports provide redundancy and autoswitchover in case of failure
- Two-channel XLR connection for AES3 output
- Two-channel RCA connection for S/PDIF output
- Two-channel TOSLINK connector for ADAT output
- Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation with many external devices
- RedNet Control and Dante Controller software (included) allow Dante routing and control from a computer; no hardware patching required
Focusrite ADN2 AD Card Features Includes
- ISA ADN2 Two-channel A-D Card
- Safety Information cut sheet
- Focusrite Pro Important Information Guide - Provides links to:RedNet Control 2, Audinate Dante Controller (installed with RedNet Control 2)