Focusrite Red 8Line Audio Interface
The Focusrite Red 8Line Audio Interface features 58input, 64 Outputs, two Red Evolution Mic Pres, Analog Line inputs, and multiple digital connections including: Thunderbolt 3, Dante, Digilink, ADAT, and S/PDIF.
The Focusrite Red 8Line Audio Interface has professional-grade 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion for no-compromise recording and audio playback. With 119dB dynamic range A-D and 121dB dynamic range D-A (A-Weighted), the converters have been expertly selected and calibrated by Focusrite to provide the best balance of sound quality, dynamic range and conversion latency.
Red 8Line features the latest implementation of Thunderbolt 3, with Focusrite's session-proven, ultra-low-latency, rock-solid Thunderbolt drivers. This speed provides the flexibility to use DAW plug-ins in real time, so you can harness the processing power of your DAW to track through plug-ins and record virtual instruments. With two Thunderbolt 3 ports as standard, it's also possible to daisy-chain Thunderbolt devices, such as third-party plug-in accelerators, hard drives, external 4K displays, processing units and Thunderbolt hubs.
On-board Dante connectivity enables Red 8Line to communicate with industry-standard Audio-over-IP equipment from hundreds of manufacturers. Dante makes it easy to expand your system, embrace new ways of working, and discover rapid system expansion using Focusrite RedNet interfaces or devices from third parties such as Neve, Yamaha and DiGiCo. Red 8Line has built-in monitor control for mono, stereo and multi-channel monitoring environments up to 7.1.2. Compatibility with the new Focusrite RedNet R1 desktop remote controller allows even greater flexibility, and customised presets for immersive monitoring environments including Dolby Atmos.
Focusrite Red 8Line Audio Interface Features
- Windows 10 Thunderbolt Compatible
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion with 119dB dynamic range A-D and 121dB dynamic range D-A (A-Weighted)
- Dual Thunderbolt ports (including Windows 10 support) as standard enable daisy-chaining of devices such as plug-in accelerators, hard drives and external 4K displays
- Dual Dante ports enable connection to the industry standard Audio-over-IP protocol, for easy expansion and interoperability with other digital devices
- RedNet Control allows quick setup of complex monitoring and routing configurations, and control of the preamps remotely
- Dual front-panel instrument connections ensure immediate access to instrument inputs, even when racked
- Twin mini-DigiLink ports provide connectivity directly to Pro Tools | HD cards, with no need for device expansion
- Monitor control supports mono, stereo and multi- channel monitoring environments up to 10 channels, including 7.1.2
- Three LCDs provide highly accurate level metering for any input or output block, as well as for main monitor and headphone outputs
Focusrite Red 8Line Audio Interface Specifications
- Channel Count: Up to 58 in x 64 out
- Apple Mac with at least one Thunderbolt 3 port (or Thunderbolt 1 / 2 port and Apple Thunderbolt 3 adapter) running supported OS.
- Windows 10 system with at least one Thunderbolt 3 port (Thunderbolt 1 / 2 Windows systems are not supported)
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24 bit
- Clock Sources: Internal, ADAT 1, ADAT 2, S/PDIF, Word Clock, Loop Sync or from Dante Network Master
- Screens: 3 x Screens (menus and metering)
Focusrite Red 8Line Audio Interface Includes
- Red 8Line Audio Interface
- Power Cable
- Software Drivers (downloadable)
- 3 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review