The Eventide DDL-500 500-Series Delay Module is a digital delay line with an analog soul, offers 10 seconds of pristine delay at a 192 kHz sample rate and a unique design that strictly limits the amount of digital circuitry to the bare minimum.
The Eventide DDL-500 500-Series Delay Module offers soft saturation clipping, low pass filter, feedback, insert loop, relay bypass, and +20 dB boost all in analog domain. Delay time can be varied smoothly either manually or by connecting an LFO to the remote input allowing short delays to be used for comb filter and flanging effects.
The Eventide DDL-500 is also capable of extremely long delays (up to 160 seconds at a 16 kHz sample rate) allowing long passages to be captured for looping.
From short delays for double tracking, to ridiculously long delays for whatever reason, to creating swept delay and tape echo class effects, the Eventide DDL-500 brings it all in a single 500 series slot.
Eventide DDL-500 500-Series Delay Module Features
- Digital delay line with an analog soul
- 10 Seconds of pristine delay at a 192 kHz sample rate
- Unique design with strictly limited amount of digital circuitry
- Short delays to be used for comb filter and flanging effects
- Long delays up to 160 seconds at a 16 kHz sample rate
- Short delays for double tracking
- Long delays for long passages to be captured for looping
Eventide DDL-500 500-Series Delay Module Specifications
- Sample Rate: 192kHz to 12kHz
- Resolution: 24 bits
- Minimum Delay: 0.11 milliseconds
- Maxiumum Delay: 10 seconds @ 192kHz 60 seconds @ 12kHz
- Input: Max 24dBu, 18k? impedance
- Output: Max 24dBu, 50? impedance
- Insert Send: Max 10dBu, 2k? impedance
- Insert Return: Max 20dBu, 50k? impedance
- Power: +16V 200mA, -16V 100mA
Eventide DDL-500 500-Series Delay Module Includes
- DDL-500 Delay Module Unit
- Product Manual
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review